All reviews opera house front desk perfect stay fantastic service equipped rooms the main square room service bar and restaurant central location coffee and tea dinner buffet delicious breakfast excellent hotel special thanks the heart of the city reasonable price long flight
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Hotel in centre (sort of) of city sprawl. Opposite Opera and Ballet theatre. Rooms clean and tidy and reasonable size. Restaurant had very broad menu range and adequate breakfast. Overall a good stay but on the expensive side.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank David P
Margarita_Terekhova, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Novosibirsk Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Guest, greetings from Novosibirsk! Thank you very much for your review! Novosibirsk Marriott Hotel's team does everything to make our guests stay comfortable and joyful. Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Kind regards, PR-manager of Novosibirsk Marriott Hotel Margarita Terekhova.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Great location for business and of course the Opera House.
Great comfortable bed with excellent bed linen - functional bathroom with a shower over the bath! The bath towels were in n the small side and definitely not the same quality as the sheets
Excellent breakfasts and a good place for a quick lunch or dinner
I liked better than the Doubletree where I have previously stayed

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard K
Margarita_Terekhova, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Novosibirsk Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Richard, warm greetings from Novosibirsk! Thank you very much for your detailed review, for your kind words and for the high score you gave us. Looking forward to seeing you again at Novosibirsk Marriott Hotel soon! Kind regards, PR-manager of Novosibirsk Marriott Hotel Margarita Terekhova.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

The reception at the hotel was flawless -- both in terms of its appearance, as well as the professionalism of the staff. Even though I was there for only a short lay-over, I found everything in the room that one could hope for, and even got a late-night dinner. The only thing that would have been nice would have been a hot bath - my room only had a shower (a nice one, but after a long flight, a bath would have been nice).

The front desk was very proficient in English, got me a taxi to get back to the airport, and I was on my way again. Next time, I'll stay longer - promise.

Room Tip: Check out the room if you want a bathtub, rather than a shower. Switch if you are particular about one or the other.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Margarita_Terekhova, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Novosibirsk Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Guest, greetings from Novosibirsk! Thank you very much for your review! Especially we would like to thank you for the pleasant feedback about our reception staff! Novosibirsk Marriott Hotel's team tries our best to confirm on a daily basis the international quality and the highest standards of the hospitality service. So great that you are going to come back! We are looking forward to welcome you again! Kind regards, PR-manager of Novosibirsk Marriott Hotel Margarita Terekhova.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

A new hotel,in very central location(just opposite the Opera house).The rooms are big,clean,with comfortable furniture.The breakfast is rich, with high quality of goods.The front desk very helpful and polite.The internet access is high speed,but they told me it is not free(as I red,when I booked the room),unless I would give them my mail address(as I did).The interior design is not as good,as it could be(a little bit old fashion)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Sim_Daria, Администратор at Novosibirsk Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Guest, warm greetings from Novosibirsk and our team!
Thank you very much for your review. Looking froward to seeing you again soon! Kind regards, Sales assistant of Novosibirsk Marriott Hotel Daria Simeikina.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I was going to start this by saying you can't go wrong with a Marriott Hotel but that's not true. You pay the extra and expect to see that extra otherwise you're disappointed.

This Marriott Hotel didn't disappoint.

Service was excellent, the staff friendly, and good location overlooking the Opera House.

My only issue was the same I have all these kind of hotels and that's the price of things once you're there. This time around was the price of the laundry, stupidly expensive.

So if you don't need any clothes washed or don't mind paying through the nose if you do then I would recommend staying here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Наталья Б, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Novosibirsk Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Alex, greetings from Novosibirsk! Thank you very much for the feedback. Looking forward to welcoming you again soon! Kind regards, PR-manager of Novosibirsk Marriott Hotel Nataliya Brus.