1,751 results
All reviews rooms are clean budget hotel excellent hotel close to the train station excellent choice buffet breakfast the main square the hotel staff lenin square reception city wifi snow taxi proximity winter sauna
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

This is an old hotel near city center. Always seems to be under renovations. The rooms are clean with good bedding and bathroom facilities. The staff is very helpful and caring. There's a free buffet breakfast included and a buffet style dinner available for cost. Probably the best hotel for the price. I would recommend for any type of travel. Close to city center and 20 minutes from airport.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Elena_Sitnikova, General Manager at AZIMUT Hotel Siberia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to write about us. Your feedback is important to us. Welcome to AZIMUT Hotel Siberia. Faithfully, General manager AZIMUT Hotel Siberia, Elena Sitnikova.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Very good location, 10 minutes walk from station. Functional -- all the usual hotel amenities. Staff are courteous and helpful. Rate includes buffet breakfast with plenty of selection. Only snag -- beds are too soft.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Elena_Sitnikova, General Manager at AZIMUT Hotel Siberia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This only applies if you are there in the winter and snow- located very close to the train station (great) but it was a real trudge walking in the snow with a wheely suitcase. Exhausted by time we walked the short distance so unless you have a backpack, take a taxi. But if weather good, great to make the short walk.
Definitely a strange looking hotel, huge lobby with a variety of services available. A perfectly acceptable small bar near reception, and attached to hotel is a rather trendy restaurant which we ate in on arrival, too exhausted after pulling suitcases to go elsewhere!
Room was great, loved the strange shaped window which was awesome in the morning when a beautiful sunrise woke us. Breakfast not included in our rate, paid a very reasonable amount and this was one of the best buffet breakfasts we had. This is based on a month of hotel buffet breakfasts. Huge dining room, no mad rush for any of the food, excellent choices, so much to chose from. Excellent value.
Finally, not prepared to make the short drag back to station, hotel ordered us a taxi and we were given a price. It was literally a 3 minute taxi ride and we were charged a much higher price, even after having driver call hotel. Best thing to do is confirm price with reception when driver is there.
Helpful staff, good English spoken. I particularly loved the special "ironing room!" I recommend staying here. No complaints.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Elena_Sitnikova, General Manager at AZIMUT Hotel Siberia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to write about us. We really appreciate your opinion. Welcome to AZIMUT Hotel Siberia. Faithfully, General manager AZIMUT Hotel Siberia, Elena Sitnikova.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

When I arrived to hotel with big snow, horrible weather!
After checking when I need to pay my superior room, Receptionist info me that, they don't have Exchange service, I must got to outside near rail station we see other hotel, They have exchange service... Horrible news..Outside -10 with big snow, I must go to exchange by my self more 1 km, Time was 23:00, What's happen ! So bad news... cash only,not use credit card!
After I pay my room, when I saw my room, surprised again ! This is not superior room not like photo on the website ... good news was room was warm !
Surprise again in the breakfast, everything dish with pork, I can eat only egg and breads...
I will never stay with this brand Hotel Azimut
Just Horrible experience

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Elena_Sitnikova, General Manager at AZIMUT Hotel Siberia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2016

Dear guest, thank you for you feedback. On behalf of AZIMUT Hotel Siberia team and in my personal capacity let us offer our apologies for you. We appreciate our guests’ opinion. Your response unsettled me, because it is a great honor for us to accept all guests and do everything for justify their confidence. Your response shows that the hotel team has not measured up to your expectations. On the night of November 8th to November 9th, there were hacks on computer networks of several banks in the world including bank which serves our hotel. That is why the bank systems did not work for several hours. Unfortunately we could not accept your card because of this issue. At the moment the work of systems is reinstated. We hope that You will give us a second chance so we could change Your opinion for the better! Faithfully, General Manager AZIMUT Hotel Siberia, Elena Sitnikova.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

if you are in Novosibirsk for business or family and looking for a good and not very pricy hotel ($60) per nigh including breakfast and dinner this is a good choice. Walking distance from Lenin square, theathers and opera. Breakfast are not like in Ritz, but fresh and tasty, farmers cottage cheese and buttermilk served(kefir)
Very clean dinner holl. People are very friendly. Check inn very fast, no lines. Good bar

Room Tip: Just ask for a SMART cattegory room, and not the road view :)
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business