1,771 results
All reviews rooms are clean good quality equipment twin room budget hotel excellent hotel hotel taxi excellent choice great breakfast buffet early check the main square the hotel staff lenin square reception floor city wifi proximity
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

When I arrived to hotel with big snow, horrible weather!
After checking when I need to pay my superior room, Receptionist info me that, they don't have Exchange service, I must got to outside near rail station we see other hotel, They have exchange service... Horrible news..Outside -10 with big snow, I must go to exchange by my self more 1 km, Time was 23:00, What's happen ! So bad news... cash only,not use credit card!
After I pay my room, when I saw my room, surprised again ! This is not superior room not like photo on the website ... good news was room was warm !
Surprise again in the breakfast, everything dish with pork, I can eat only egg and breads...
I will never stay with this brand Hotel Azimut
Just Horrible experience

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Elena_Sitnikova, General Manager at AZIMUT Hotel Siberia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2016

Dear guest, thank you for you feedback. On behalf of AZIMUT Hotel Siberia team and in my personal capacity let us offer our apologies for you. We appreciate our guests’ opinion. Your response unsettled me, because it is a great honor for us to accept all guests and do everything for justify their confidence. Your response shows that the hotel team has not measured up to your expectations. On the night of November 8th to November 9th, there were hacks on computer networks of several banks in the world including bank which serves our hotel. That is why the bank systems did not work for several hours. Unfortunately we could not accept your card because of this issue. At the moment the work of systems is reinstated. We hope that You will give us a second chance so we could change Your opinion for the better! Faithfully, General Manager AZIMUT Hotel Siberia, Elena Sitnikova.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

if you are in Novosibirsk for business or family and looking for a good and not very pricy hotel ($60) per nigh including breakfast and dinner this is a good choice. Walking distance from Lenin square, theathers and opera. Breakfast are not like in Ritz, but fresh and tasty, farmers cottage cheese and buttermilk served(kefir)
Very clean dinner holl. People are very friendly. Check inn very fast, no lines. Good bar

Room Tip: Just ask for a SMART cattegory room, and not the road view :)
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

You can see from afar that this was a Soviet era hotel. The lobby reinforces the feeling though it has been somewhat softened by the modernisation. The staff are pleasant and efficient (unlike in the old days) and the rooms have been made quite welcoming. All the usual amenities in the rooms, decent size and clean. A bit of noise at night, but not terrible. We didn't eat here so I can't comment on the food although the box breakfast we got for our early flight was left unwanted and uneaten at the airport.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Elena_Sitnikova, General Manager at AZIMUT Hotel Siberia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to write about us. Your detailed feedback is important to us. Welcome to AZIMUT Hotel Siberia. Faithfully, General Manager AZIMUT Hotel Siberia, Elena Sitnikova

Reviewed 1 August 2016

We stayed at this hotel after 48 hours on the Trans Siberian route from Moscow. The hotel is particularly well situated, being just a short walk from the railway station and a ten minute walk from the better bars and restaurants on Ul. Lenina. The rooms are a little basic, but we were in a standard room and these offer excellent value for money, especially considering the location. A very good choice.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank RHMCG
Elena_Sitnikova, Генеральный директор at AZIMUT Hotel Siberia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to write about us. We really appreciate your opinion.Welcome to AZIMUT hotel Siberia. Faithfully, general manager AZIMUT hotel Siberia, Elena Sitnikova.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Perfect service, no request remained open, lovely rooms and a great atmosphair - a great address!! The service is perfect, helpful and friendly. We will come back again very soon. Thanks for the great time.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexander E
Elena_Sitnikova, Генеральный директор at AZIMUT Hotel Siberia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016