All reviews executive lounge ironing board double tree same building top floor long flight free wifi attentive staff jacuzzi and sauna hot cookie business trip spa center perfect choice small gym late check central location omelette
Reviewed 6 September 2018

The hotel was very comfortable and not at all expensive. Check-in went very smoothly, even though I only arrived at 1 am. Reception personnel were very friendly and kind, and well conversant in English. The breakfast was good, and the hotel was able to arrange an airport transfer at a very reasonable rate. The hotel appears to be well maintained and overall in good condition.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
DoubleTreeHiltonNSK, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Novosibirsk, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Guest,

On behalf of DoubleTree by Hilton Novosibirsk management let me thank you for choosing our hotel and for the feedback provided. We are happy to know you were satisfied with your stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

There are some moments that don’t let me call this hotel “nice”, but just “good”. And we are speaking about Hilton. Yes, Double Tree, but Hilton anyway.

Internet.
It’s weak. I’ve stayed here several times and still remember a times, when Internet in this hotel wasn’t free, so you have to pay additional charge to use WiFi in a rooms, or... “we have free WiFi in a lobby”. Today they made it free in a rooms, but it is weak and connection is unstable that makes you really angry and disappointed.

Deposit.
Yes. YES. Hilton don’t trust you. That is why you have to give them a 1000RUB (14EUR) as /their insurance/. It is not big money. And money is not a question at all. Hilton (one of the biggest and worldwide known hotel operator) that is proud of it’s “hospitality” shows you The mistrust from reception.

Room Cleaning service.
It’s happened with me first time for a long time and not in a cheap hostel, but in a Hilton. Twice during my staying (5 days long) in Hilton, they didn’t clean shower room and didn’t throw out an empty bottles from shower gel and shampoo, left it inside shower room. And didn’t wash tea cups on a table. Actually it is the main reason of my negative reaction.

Security guards.
I know that their main task is to protect guests and prevent accidents. But that men were so “preventive”, scanning me, am I sure, that I’m a guest of Hilton, so makes me worry and nervous instead of feelings of safety.

For a rest, quite comfortable place. Room size is nice. Iron is already in a room.
Breakfast is nice. Main dishes are changing every day. 8/10 for breakfast.

Resume. I’d prefer to try another place if it would be possible for a same money.

Imho, for sure.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
DoubleTreeHiltonNSK, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Novosibirsk, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations.
I am sory to hear about your experience with the Internet, and we have transfered your comments to our IT department to fix it.
Speaking of our deposit: it is a usual practice in our hotel made for the comfort of our guests (so that you can use any additional services and put it on your room bill instead of carrying cash or credit card everywhere you go), and I am sorry it made you feel not trusted, but this is not the intention behind this.
Besides that, I am sorry you were not satisfied with our Housekeeping service, but it is a standard rule to not throw away any bottles or pour out anything from the cups if there is something left in there, just a little bit on the bottom. However, we have taken your comments into consideration and thank you a lot for your feedback that motivates us to constantly improve.
Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.
If you have any additional comments or questions, please let me know, I will be happy to assist you.

+7-383-223-0100

Reviewed 1 September 2018

We stayed 2 nights at this hotel. Check in was pleasant with 2 large chocolate cookies to welcome us. The rooms were well appointed with all the standard amenities.
There are plenty of eateries around the hotel as the city center is a short walk away.
Beerman restaurant is out the front door and on the right. Have a meal there. The service and food is terrific.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

On behalf of DoubleTree by Hilton Novosibirsk management let me thank you for choosing our hotel and for the feedback provided! We are happy to know you were satisfied with your stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

The internet was not working and I called the reception desk to ask. They were not willing to help at all and told me that everything was fine but everything was obviously not fine. The attitude was appalling and I have no idea where all these good reviews came from. I asked someone to come to my room to help (first they told me that I had to go down to the reception myself. What??!!) and he was not a technician or whoever can help. Then I asked him to leave and thanked him. But he left the room by shutting the door really hard behind him! I can't believe this is the attitude. I will not stay here ever again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
DoubleTreeHiltonNSK, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Novosibirsk, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us. We appreciate the feedback about your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Novosibirsk.
I am sorry about the issue with the internet, the next morning after it happened all responsible managers knew about it and have already worked on it.
I am also sorry about the fact that the issue was not resolved instantly -- since it happened during night time, we did not have any technicians on property. However, we did have a big group checking in, so my colleagues were doing there best to be in your room as soon as possible, and from what I know, a receptionist was there within 5 minutes. I am sorry the sound of the closing door made it sound like he was trying to be rude, but he had no intention of doing so, it was just an accident.
As I have already mentioned, the problem was transferred to our technicians, besides that, even though the worker was not being rude, we had a conversation with the staff to make sure none of our guests feel this way again.
I am again sorry that we did not meet your expectations, and we still hope to see you in our hotel again to show you the real hospitality our hotel provides.

Best regards,
+7-383-223-0100

Reviewed 27 July 2018

very nice hotel, very helpful staff, nice bar, everyhting worked fine - I can recommend to business as well as leisure traveller to Novosibirsk; also nice lounge for HH members with small food and drinks

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeHiltonNSK, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Novosibirsk, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Guest!