“Great food and service”

Price range: US$11 - US$12
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is decorated in such a beautiful way, the staff are super nice and although they’re not fluent in English they can all communicate and if they don’t understand something they still find a way to help! They have a vegetarian menu with plenty of options, their Hinkkali were delicious and they have some great Georgian wines. Came here twice during my visit, once solo and once with a friend and both times everything was amazing.

Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We stumbled across this place when we went out looking for some dinner after arriving by train in Kranoyarsk, we first came across the tent version but they said they were closing soon so walked us a few doors down to the main restaurant where we were shown downstairs to what looks like a converted cellar.

After our long trip we were very hungry and everything on the menu looked amazing. We ordered the Manti which was nice but needed a sauce of some kind, then we ordered a beef meat pastry dish which was again a little bit bland. But then came our skewed chicken and lamb, both were cooked and seasoned to perfection. Juicy and tender.

The service was exceptional. The English menu was not current but the waiter, despite his limited English and our non-existing Russian, helped us order the similar meals from the current menu.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Nice place for good food, we tried the Russian paella as we live in Barcelona. Very different of course but very tasty also their national beer was good. Large variety of local and Russian food, definitely a place to visit.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I was looking for Pig&Biser but Lamb&Biser was closer and we went there to have a branch on Sunday. The food and service were fantastic. We were in hurry but they managed to bring everything very quickly. Thank you so much . I liked Plov and Harcho. My friend had fried pelmeniy with lamb but I do not think it worth to order. We also tasted fried hinkaly but I prefer the original one to fried. I recommend to buy samsa ( bread with lamb meat inside) they make it on the ground floor. They also keep several local tap beers. This is fantastic place in Krasnoyarsk.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

Better than 'Svinya i Biser', interior design is interesting and cosy, and there are a lot of pies and other national dishes.