All reviews helpful staff volga river renaissance winter airport wifi
Reviewed 8 September 2018

I stayed one night in September and the place surprised me with great service, super clean facilities and a great breakfast.
The normal "no thrills" experience I had in some other IBIS hotels was replaced by a nice atmosphere, helpful staff and a super clean, although IBIS sized room. It had a fridge which I personally think is important. I am a very particular person who always check room cleanliness and here I absolutely found nothing to complain about. The room was spotless.
The view from the window towards the Volga river is nothing short of fantastic.
Breakfast was meeting my expectation and based on what I paid for the room, everything has fantastic value.
If there is any down side it might be the location that is not down town but I knew that when I booked so I can not complain about that. I deliberately booked the hotel as it is closer to the airport and it saved me 20 minutes in the morning going to the airport so the location was a plus.
I will definitely come back to this hotel if I come back to Samara.

Stayed: September 2018
IbisSamara, Front Office Manager at Ibis Samara, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Mr. WaltD66, thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad that you liked to stay in our hotel.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Best regards,
Elena Shikina
Front Office Manager.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

If you are planning to go to Samara and you are staying at the Ibis Samara do yourself a favor don’t go
Hotel is unfriendly
Rooms were not ready for check in at 5 pm
Air conditioning does not work and it was hot
Rooms are very small
Breakfast very lousy

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
IbisSamara, Manager at Ibis Samara, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Samara. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Also we are engaged in changes in the concept of breakfast and restaurant menu. We will be very grateful if you would like to share some ideas with us which menu you would like to see in our restaurant.

Warm regards
Deputy General Director
hotel ibis Samara
Oksana Pushkova

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel during FIFA World Cup and the price that we paid was 10 times the normal rate but the experience was terrible. We arrived at 5 pm and had to wait in the very hot lobby to check in because the rooms were not ready.Once we got our rooms we discovered that the ac didn’t work there either.
The rooms are small with barely any storage to unpack.
Breakfast is included but is not very good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to leave such a detailed comment. We are very sorry that the level of our service didn’t meet your expectations.
I'm sorry that you had to feel technical problems. We will take all measures to correct the situation. Also we are engaged in changes in the concept of breakfast and restaurant menu.
Regarding to your other comments, we will work on them and take actions. Thank you very much again, that you haven’t remained indifferent and left a comment.
We hope that next time you will choose hotel IBIS Samara and we will do our best to earn your trust.

Warm regards
Deputy General Director
hotel ibis Samara
Oksana Pushkova

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Very clean comfortable room but terrible breakfast ( no vegan milk or cheese, no fish, only fried chicken like KFC, etc)
Hot dishes are less then ever . Feel less comfortable with absence good food
Plus is that no plastic staff in bathroom, you can bring all accessories with you. Still better than wash yourself with soapy shampoo anyway .
Water in plastics (

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
IbisSamara, Manager at Ibis Samara, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Ekaterina A,
Thank you for your feedback and giving rating. Your comments help us to change and improve the level of service in our hotel.
We are very sorry to not met your expectations. We try to do our best to make our guests feel comfortable. In the near future new Breakfast concept will be launched which will make Breakfast for our guests more interesting and varied.
Availability of bathroom accessories is not really provided by ibis brand standards. You can buy all this things at Front Desk if necessary.
We hope that next time you will choose our hotel and give us the opportunity to earn your trust.

Kind regards,
deputy GD
ibis Samara
Pushkova Oksana

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Reception: nice and friendly. When I asked if there was an electric kettle in the room she said no, but offered me (and my colleague) ones from some deposit by the reception. She also said that we can borrow cups fro the bar/dinning room.
Room: Simple. Quiet. Clean. Small. Warm (in winter).
Location: not too close to the center and there is lots of traffic, so plan accordingly.
Dining room: reminds of old soviet dinning rooms. Clean but plain. Poor choice of food. I found a worm in my orange(!). I won't publicize the picture (even though I have a few), in order not to hurt someone's feelings...)))

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
IbisSamara, Front Office Manager at Ibis Samara, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for your feedback! It is pleasant to hear that you liked employees of the hotel, cleanliness and warmth of the hotel. We are really sorry about negative impression from the restaurant of the hotel. Please be sure that all the employees will be trained to avoid all situations of this kind in future. We will be happy to greet you next time in our hotel!
Best regards, IBIS Samara team.