1,450 results
All reviews big shopping mall ligovsky prospekt large shower budget hotel convenient location comfortable bed russian visa main attractions excellent hotel moscow galeria metro city st petersburg concierge supermarket
Reviewed 23 July 2018

This place is a rip off. Firstly the breakfast is terrible. Every day the same. Rooms are small but clean. I would have given the hotel stars had it not been for them accusing me of smoking in the room and fining me 100 euros. I did not smoke in there and no amount of trying to discuss it with them helped. Instead they got unfriendly. I had my boss who was also there discuss it with them as well. They finally said I'd go off with a warning. I thought it was resolved. A week later I get a letter saying I owe them the money. When I called the manager says she never said I'd just get the warning. Straight up lying. Never again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
OrlovVladimir, Управляющий at Ibis St. Petersburg Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Pascal,
We really appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Saint-Petersburg Centre. Thank you for your valuable time to write a review to our hotel.
Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for misunderstanding. Our Front Office Manager had a conversation with you regarding for fee for deep cleaning after smoking in the room. She also informed your colleagues about this fee. As far as i know this issue is solved at the moment.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Very great location as its really very near by nervisky prospekt street and its the main tourist street with shopping malls with good prices also and restaurants for break fast and lunch are available also

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
OrlovVladimir, Управляющий at Ibis St. Petersburg Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Hassagool,

Reviewed 13 July 2018

In terms of location it's hard to beat at this price point. It's near to a large shopping mall, the main railway station (where the Moscow Sapsan service runs) and very importantly the main street of the city Nevsky Prospekt where most of the sights are. You could take a long pleasant stroll along Nevsky Prospekt to get to these sights or you could take a number of convenient bus services near to the hotel. It was so easy that I did not have to use the Metro service at all.

The hotel is newish and the lobby is bright and cheerful. Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are pretty good for the price point.

During my stay the hotel offered a half-price deal for the buffet breakfast, which was really an amazing deal for the substantial food spread.

Would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting this fantastic city.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank leehG9844VM

Dear leehG9844VM,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Saint Petersburg Centre.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

You can walk from Moskovsky Station to IBIS for 10 mins easy to find. There are same standard in any IBIS branch. Good breakfast Good sleep Good location you can walk to landmarks of St.Petersburg on Nevsky street - Hermitage, Church of Savior on Blood, Kazan Cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress and Galeria Shopping Mall.

Stayed: January 2018
OrlovVladimir, Управляющий at Ibis St. Petersburg Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Dejavu_Petch,
Thank you for having taken your time to review your recent stay at ibis St.Petersburg Centre.
We appreciate all of your kind words and recommendations.
Being located in the heart of the city makes the hotel a perfect destination for your travels. We are glad you enjoyed it.
If your travel plans bring you back to St.Petersburg, it would be a pleasure to welcome you again.
Best regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I am currently staying in this hotel...arrived today - 3:30pm...went to room to drop bags and the room was really hot...same for my sons room...we turned on the air conditioning to cold and left the room for the Russia 2018 Fen site for the World Cup...arrived back at our rooms at 10pm...rooms still very hot...air conditioning not working just blowing hot air...I went to reception...told the gentleman on reception that the a/c was not working properly in both rooms he said he would send someone to the room to check and it would take 10 minutes for him to arrive...30 minutes later nobody!!! I rang reception and their is another person on reception who didn’t know about the a/c not working and he didn’t care!!!!!!!!!
I said as it is late I will sleep but would like it fixed tomorrow...not holding my breath!!!!
Can’t sleep because it is very hot and we have opened the window as much as we can - get the noise from the cars and the car horns and have to have the curtains open to get any relief from the hot room and all the light is streaming in the widow!!! Wish I had stayed in Moscow...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
OrlovVladimir, Управляющий at Ibis St. Petersburg Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Helen,
Thank you for choosing Hotel and taking time to write comments. I am very disappointed to know, that You had such a negative impression about the Hotel.
Unfortunately, due technical reasons, our conditioning system working with small pressure of cold air. After your request we immediately sent our technical team to fix it in ventilation camera.
Please allow me to express my sincere apology that we didn't call back you with more information about our working.
Your feedback is very important to us, so we would be very grateful to get more detailed comments from you.
I would like to assure you that we will take all the appropriate measures to prevent this kind of inconveniences for our guests in the future.
Best regards,