All reviewsmetro stationcost rublesstar hotelthe ground floorno elevatorrestaurant downstairsroom was cleanpleasant hotelcafes and restaurantscentral locationwi fiwelcome drinknice stayworld cupthe main streetnevsky prospektporridge
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Stayed for 2 nights during the World Cup. Very friendly staff that spoke English. Room was great - breakfast was ok in the restaurant downstairs. No complaints - good central location, close to the Main Street and lots of bars and cafes. I would stay here again if I ever came back.

Room Tip: Room 201 was large and had a fireplace.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I had a reservation thru Expedia for my Honeymoon for 4 months prior the date (next week) and I got a message yesterday that my reservation was cancelled. Dont reserve here, they did the same to 2 friends and now we have to look for a room in the middle of the World Cup.

Never Rent Here!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2017

This small hotel is located about 10 mins walk from Nevsky Prospekt in a pretty decent area with plenty of cafes and restaurants around. Easily accessible by metro and not too far to walk to many of the major tourist attractions. Staff were really friendly and helpful with good English spoken. Wifi was free and worked well. Rooms were clean and fairly quiet. Breakfast is in the Twinpix cafe downstairs and was decent. My only real complaint was that the drains were a bit smelly so my room had a bit of an unpleasant smell. That said, I think I was unlucky as my friend didn't have that issue in another room. I'd happily stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank KGB777
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The hotel was well located. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. Room was quiet and clean.
The bed was uncomfortable for me and the likht in the bathroom was all the time turned on. Good for a short stay

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Príjemný hotel neďaleko stanice metra, v blízkosti na nachádzajú obchody a bary. Vybavenie hotela je príjemné a vynikajúce raňajky sa tu podávajú.
A pleasant hotel near a metro station, close to shops and bars. The hotel's facilities are pleasant and an excellent breakfast is served here.

Stayed: September 2017