Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
Free cancellation until 08/10/21
US$130
Free cancellation until 07/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$121
Free cancellation until 07/10/21
PricelineUS$130
eDreamsUS$130
ZenHotels.comUS$131
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

Great hotel with a great team and best breakfasts in the city. brunch in the room from 11am to 8 pm (so good). all hotels should take as an example.
Beautiful, cozy rooms, contemporary art exhibitions in lobby and staircase, and small library in the room. All good.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
wynwoodh, Администратор at Hotel Wynwood, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Thank you! We are happy to know that you like our hotel and we will be looking forward for your return.

Reviewed 19 October 2019

I stayed here for 12 nights and loved it. The location is fantastic, right in the middle of the historic district. My room faced the courtyard, which was preferable to facing the street, as the courtyard was quiet. I felt safe with the security measures in place. My room was small but comfortable. There was not much room between the end of the bed and the wall, but that was my only complaint. Other rooms might be laid out differently. The bathroom was large enough with a heated floor ad bathrobe provided. The room was quiet. The young staff were all friendly, helpful and accommodating. They made some phone calls for me to arrange for a tour I was interested in. The breakfast is at an adjoining restaurant, and the food was good and service fast. The hotel provided bottled water each day, and if I ran out, I just requested more. I was really pleased with this hotel and would stay there again and recommend it to anyone.

Room tip: Courtyard facing rooms are quiet and away from the street noise.
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Becky G

Thank you, Becky, for such an amazing review! You made the whole team smile :)

Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

Can’t find a bad word about this hotel. Everything went smooth; they came to pick us up from the railway station, check in was fast and the hotel is so beautiful. Decoration is absolutely gorgeous on this hotel, all little details even in corridors caught my eyes. There are even air humidifiers in the rooms, which is very nice add up! Breakfast was good and same goes to the restaurant which it was served on. We ended up eating dinner in the ’jungle restaurant’ at least two times as the food was so good. I think this hotel has one of the best locations in St. Petersburg - short walk to everywhere and metro station right around the corner. Rooftop bar is so cozy and has beautiful views to Kazan cathedral. During check out everything was as smooth as when we arrived and we were transported to railway station to wait our train.
Hotel staff was very kind and very professional, also everyone spoke very good English.

Only one point comes to my mind, during weekend nights in summer there may be people driving through the road next to the hotel and blasting music very loudly. But that did not bother us almost at all.

This will definitely be our hotel if we come back to St. Petersburg and will definitely recommend this to my friends! Thank you for providing us amazing stay!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
wynwoodhotel, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Hotel Wynwood, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Dear Katariina, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.We are happy that you loved your experience.

Reviewed 14 September 2019

This is a wonderful hotel, great service, friendly staff, great rooms and decor. Breakfast was included which was great. Very well situated and walking distance to most sights. The hotel is situated just off the road which makes it very quiet I highly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank yaron40
WYNWOOD H, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Hotel Wynwood, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Dear Guest, thank you for taking time and leave this review. We are glad that you like our hotel!

Reviewed 29 August 2019

Very recomended. Great location, close to the main street (Nevsky) and a metro station and at a 20 minutes walk to Hermitage. Very quiet because the rooms are facing a very big patio and very modern design. Breakfast is in it's restaurant (Jungle) with a lot of choices in the menu. Only the staff in this restaurant should be more friendly.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Maria, thank you for recommending us and for the comments. We appreciate it.