5 people are viewing this hotel
US$257
Hotels.comUS$334
TravelocityUS$334
LHW.comUS$335
All reviews important monuments nespresso coffee machine luxury hotel moika river amazing hotel rooms are spacious concierge st petersburg city accommodations sauna palace
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2020

Amazing hotel in a stunning venue with highly skilled service. The rooms were outstanding. All sights are in walking distance and I can truly recommend this hotel for any city trip. The rooftop bar is a must!

Date of stay: September 2019
4  Thank b1610
Uwe Kunz, Генеральный директор at Lotte Hotel St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2020

Dear ben z,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at LOTTE HOTEL ST. PETERSBURG.

I am very thankful for your approach to the review as well as warm comments towards our team members, accommodation, service and hotel location.

I am glad to learn that your experience was up to your expectations and I hope to have the pleasure, together with my team, to welcome you back in a not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed at the Lotte Hotel St Petersbourg for three nights and my stay could not have been any better.

First, the hotel itself. It’s beautifully designed and in a great location, right opposite St Isaac’s Cathedral (in my opinion, one of the most beautiful locations in the city). The hotel feels new but classic, with some typical luxury Russian decoration (golden and shinny interiors) but not tacky like in other hotels. The rooms are spacious, very very clean and super comfortable. The reflect the city with their wall colours and deco, which I very much appreciate (I love to feel like I’m in Russia!) I love the Molton Brown toiletries and the Nespresso coffee machine, they are my favourites! Breakfast (which I paid for everyday) is amazing, super tasty and very varied (just ask if you can’t find what you want and they’ll never say no!), and the swimming pool and Spa is very nice too (although a jacuzzi would have made it perfect).

However, the real highlight for me is the service. It’s been OUTSTANDING, consistently! Since the minute I arrived everyone, absolutely everyone, has made me feel welcomed and respected, in a very friendly way. My companion couldn’t come in the end and the hotel couldn’t give me a refund for his breakfast and occupancy (because I got a good rate on the basis I cannot cancel and get a refund, which is totally fair). But still, they gave me a room upgrade for the inconvenience! The person that helped me check in took me personally to my room, which I really liked. At breakfast, the waiter recommended different things, had a nice little chat with me, they offered me the press and check on me constantly to see if I needed anything else. At the SPA, the lady explained to me very well the different options and what’s great about every different treatment. She also showed me around. At the bar, the barman was very friendly and made me feel really welcome. The room was beautifully serviced everyday, morning and evening; there was even some chocolates and other treats left for me always! Honestly, thank you for providing THE BEST customer service. I am in love with the city and I know I’ll come back!in the future. When that happens I’ll stay at the LOTTE again, for sure!

I’ve stayed at many luxury hotels around the world (check my profile to get an idea) and this is, in terms of the service, one of the best.

Date of stay: February 2020
4  Thank AlberRM
UweKunz, Управляющий at Lotte Hotel St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2020

Dear AlberRM,

Thank you for choosing LOTTE HOTEL ST.PETERSBURG and sharing the impressions of your stay with us.

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, we try to make our guests ' stay as comfortable as possible, so that they feel at home. It is a true pleasure to read that you enjoyed the location, interior and accommodations of our rooms.

Let me thank you for your warm comments about all the hotel departments, it is a real pleasure to read your review. We will certainly send all warm comments to the relevant departments. Our team has tried to do everything possible to make you enjoy your stay, we were excited to welcome you and to help you discovering the best of St.Petersburg. Herewith, let me thank you for your kind mentions of our staff members – in Lotte we are aiming at the best service and constantly aim to exceed our guests’ expectations, your comments are the biggest reward for the effort.

Thank you very much for your recommendations, your comments regarding breakfast menu and SPA were brought to the personal attention of the Food & Beverage Director and SPA Manager.

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to express my immense appreciation for your review of experience with us. It was sad for all of the team to wish you a farewell, but we sincerely hope to welcome you back to LOTTE HOTEL ST.PETERSBURG already very soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

amazing hotel, obviously run by professionals. new interior, very hospitable staff. located on Moika you start your day with a soulful breakfast and then move on to the center of St. Pete.
recommended for #moikalovers

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martjusha
UweKunz, Управляющий at Lotte Hotel St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

Dear Martjusha,

It is a true pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that our team has created memorable experiences that you have taken back home. We constantly aim to exceed our guests’ expectations that is why your feedback is very important to us.

It was a true pleasure having you as our guest and I hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2020

Super friendly and professional staff, great rooms, luxiorous breakfast - one of the best city hotels I have been so far.
We had all our tours booked and planned through the hotel which I highly recommend!
Next time same place for sure!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Zeitreisender2020
UweKunz, Управляющий at Lotte Hotel St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Dear CMM,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Saint Petersburg and awarding us a five star rating on Tripadvisor. It is so delightful to read such a wonderful feedback from you about your stay.

I am very thankful for your review as well as warm comments towards our team members, accommodation and service. It is a true pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that our team has created memorable experiences that you have taken back home.

Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

This was not the first Lotte hotel where I stayed in Russia, but quite frankly, this one is top notch. From the moment of entering the hotel you feel welcomed and special. The staff is very well trained and doing everything they can to make your stay unforgettable. Soon they will use your name to make you feel at home. We had a nice room with canal view. Spacious and very well equipped with all amenities. Housekeeping is impeccable and fast. The breakfast is generous in a very beautiful area. The location is perfect with all iconic places in walking distance. Can strongly recommend!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank H595TTcharliec
UweKunz, Управляющий at Lotte Hotel St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2020

Dear H595TTcharliec,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at LOTTE HOTEL ST.PETERSBURG.

I am very thankful for your detailed approach to the review as well as warm comments towards our team members, accommodation, service, breakfast and hotel location.

I hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!