All reviews place to stay extremely helpful staff great location bar and restaurant priced hotel business lunch nice breakfast nice hotel maritime museum efficient hotel the river reasonable price walking distance short stay attractions moments reception
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I must say that this is one of the best place to stay in Kaliningrad.Right in the center of the city, walking distance to the most attractions.
I have to highlight our experience during check in, reception was very useful especially i want mention Bakhtiar who was very kind and gives us a lot of information ( it also was good because my wife is a French speaking) .also Bartender Raslan is a master.
Rooms are quite nice, good design.
Definitely would recomend .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
20132708, Manager at ibis Kaliningrad Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Jardo D,

Thank you for choosing ibis Kaliningrad Centre and for sharing your experience.
I am pleased we were able to make your visit satisfying. With pleasure I will share your feedback with our Team.

I hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to the ibis Kaliningrad Center!

Ekaterina, Operation manager

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Clean room and hotel, modern and offers all the basics you need as a traveler.
I enjoyed the location because it is in walking distance of all the major attractions.
The air conditioning worked fine, which was good because it was unusually warm when I was there. Breakfast is tasty and the business lunch is worth the money.
Internet was fine. Staff was friendly.
I took the public bus from the airport. 80 RUB/person 20 RUB/baggage. Go outside airport and it is at the front on the right side. Unlike what you read on the websites, this bus makes some stops on the way into the city. I got of at Hotel Kaliningrad (500 meters from Ibis) On the way back if you want to take the bus, you better take it at the bus station. Taxi stands start from RUB 650, 'official' drivers I never trust. If you use a taxi app like Yandex taxi, they start from RUB 500.
I had a room with a view of the water, which was nice. Just a pity that the windows were not bigger.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear jve0165,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Kaliningrad Center. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Ekaterina
Operation manger

Reviewed 29 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
20132708, Управляющий at ibis Kaliningrad Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Reviewed 25 April 2018

We stayed at Ibis twice during our trips to Kaliningrad. Both times were great, the rooms are modern and clean. The beds are so comfortable and fluffy. Room was cleaned daily and clean towels provided. Bathroom had shampoo and shower gel provided. Definitely recommended. We called for room service at midnight one night but they do not provide it, you can however go down to the lobby and they will provide you with food or beverages to take up with you. Most likely ready made sandwiches or salads. The location is minutes away from the center on foot.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest!

Thank you very much for becoming already our regular guest!

We do appreciate your positive comment about your staying, it will definitely help other travellers to make their choice.
We will be happy you to visit us again and again!

Operational manager
Anahita

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Ibis Hotel with my friend just for 1 night. Ulyana at the reception was very friendly and polite. She checked us in very quickly and made us feel very welcomed. The room was small but had everything what you would need for 1 night. It was clean. The breakfast buffet was great. A big variety of breakfast items and very interesting concept of the restaurant. I do recommend this hotel to other guests.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Anahita A, Управляющий at ibis Kaliningrad Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Irina!

Thank you very much for your choice and for a very positive comment regarding your experience in staying in our hotel.
We will definetely share your compliments with all our team, especially with Ulyana , she will be very happy!
Its great to know that you will recommend our hotel to other travellers!

Hope to see you soon!