See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2015

It takes only 20 minutes from International Airport, but locating almost in center of Gagarin Park, very quiet area.
And then very refreshed adn relaxed with lots of greens, Hotel Peoples all they are
very frienly and kind. (In general Russina Peoples are not smiling, but Hotel Peoples are showing soft smiling all the time.
I was there with my wife as Summering and she said [Wish to come again next year!]

Room Tip: Some Hotel Peoples can not speak English, but they do their best to take care all the quests!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Location is good, not close to city center, park is just round the corner.
Friendly staff.
Room is comfortable. Tea facilities and microwave, sofa in living room, desk to work, good bed.
Breakfast is good, food is tasty.
If no time, restaurants in hotel offer good choice.
Minus - on Fridays and Saturdays music from night club is too loud, till Morning.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2015

I booked this hotel because the online advertising said there was a gym. THERE IS NO GYM! Other than that, the hotel is great and is located in a great place. The concierge was extremely helpful as well!

• Stayed: February 2015

-multi channel satellite TV including several English speaking programmes
-bar & restaurant options
-room rate includes breakfast
-highly recommended

Room Tip: -book early-I believe the occupancy rate of this hotel is quite high
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank NICHOLASGILROY
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 2 x weeks in 2008 during my first visit to Yuzhno. I had a real nice big room but I never fully experienced the charms of Yuzhno as it was my first time in Russia and I was a bit nervous to venture far alone.

I did walk in the park which is litterally at the end end of the car park and had a few very cheap beers. Be careful though as I noticed a few guys taking a big interest in me and being alone I slowly drank my drink and made my way back to the hotel.

The staff are really good and the Breakfast was very nice. One very nice russian girl could only speak a little English...but wow her looks made up for it...lol

I cannot tell you how much I miss Yuzhno...but I only wish I had have had more guts when i first arrived...Yuzhno is a great place if your sensible. Just be careful as its a city and not everyone is friendly....I know some big guys who thought they would be OK but made a mistake of flagging a taxi down drunk. and ended up being mugged and a very swollen face.

Quite a few nice bars Cafe N01 , Mishka Bar ...Corner Bar...777..Dukes Disco....Plaza Hotel Bar

Having said that and i still are trying to find a job back on the island I love Russia and wish I could return. If your going enjoy it....be careful but the majority of the people are really friendly

Tony