See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2015

I stayed here for just a couple of nights in late March.
The smile I received from the lady at the front desk was genuine, warm and very welcoming...exactly what was needed after almost three days travelling.
I was shown into a nice spacious room, however due to my early arrival they staff were still preparing it. I was inundated with genuine heartfelt apologies and my room was ready in only a few minutes.
The bed was very comfortable, the room very nicely presented, and the food in the downstairs restaurant was very good value and tasted delicious.
The only downside is the lack of English language television channels, however given the location I didn't really expect any, but something some may wish to be aware of...just be sure to bring a nice book.
The wifi connection was decent, and the staff are very happy to ensure a most pleasant stay.
I hope to return to Yuzhno again, and if I am lucky enough to do so, then this is the place where I'd stay.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 November 2014

-central-business district area
-efficient & early check-in
-I stayed here for one night for the novelty factor!
-the hotel is like a giant log cabin - as are the room interiors
-room quite spacious & comfortable
-bathroom small but functional
-WI FI ok - connection maintained - but a little slow
-multi channel TV-Russian only
-room rate includes hot/cold breakfast in a very small dining room upstairs
-restaurant & bar in basement - good menu
-The sound proofing is not good in this hotel, however, I had a good nights sleep in a very comfortable bed.

Room Tip: -I think they are all the same
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed in Belka for 2 weeks Pretty quiet hotel. Not a bad place. A little dark inside. Sound proofing leaves much to be desired.
The restorant is quite expensive and not a good varity of dishes. Business lunch sucks.
No gym. The sauna in thee basement costs about $50 an hour.
Next time I will try Gagarin or Tourist hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The room was comfortable and clean with all the expected facilities. Unfortunately shower didnt work properly. Also was very surprised to have to pay for the coffee you can make yourself in your room.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2013

It shouldn't be quirky but it is. This is a winter ski resort town with an Austrian built cable car.
For me the "log cabin" effect didn't work. The build is "shoddy" and the fit out poor quality. The whole thing is going downhill fast. Damaged carpets, leaking shower and you even pay for the sachet coffee in the room that would normally be complimentary. Allow 15-20 minutes to check out whilst the receptionist (1) answers the phone whilst ignoring you!!
Spend a little more and stay at the Mega Palace, this was at least built to last and has maintained its "quality" feel. I stayed there on the way out and wished I'd returned on the way back.

Room Tip: Front or back probably makes no difference? You are away from the main road but there is a childrens playground at the back.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business