All reviewsfrequent busesfantastic qualitygreat bathroomgreat restaurantcentral areabliniscaviarplace to staytrans siberiantaxisfacilitiesreceptiontraincentre
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We spent 36 hours at the end of the Trans Siberian Express railway journey. The staff, especially the guy on reception couldn't have been more helpful in sorting taxis, restaurants and general advice. For those arriving early on the train (7am local time) you can get access to the room immediately for a 50% load which we were happy to pay having been on trains for 9 nights! There is an excellent seafood restaurant attached which we ate in one night, the huge crabs being a speciality.
Good all around choice.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Nice hotel, not excellent, but nice. Very good restaurant though. Not every speaks english which can be a bit of a problem sometimes. Confortable rooms.
Some minor points: you can not put the bill of the restaurant on the room, wifi works not well at the restaurant, and my AMEX did not work in the hotel, but neither in other places in Vladivostok.

Room Tip: Ask a room with a view on the ocean
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jan J
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel is good. Nothing exceptional, but it is clean and with good location. Rooms are simple with everything you might need and good working internet!
Restaurant Ogonek located on the first floor. Hotel is good for business people.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2016

Excellent! What more can I say! This hotel was amazing! It is in the perfect location for a stay at the Vladivostok! It was very comfortable and clean. They have great beds and pillows! It was everything I expected and then some!
The housekeeping staff was great ... very clean. Guests are welcomed by friendly, professional and helpful personnel.
For a beautiful new hotel you are invited to check out their absolutely outstanding restaurant with upscale dining. The vast variety of menu can easily satisfy taste and desire of any connoisseur of fine food and drink.
No doubts, I will definitely stay here again in my next visit to Vladivostok.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Let me start by saying that this Hotel was a big surprise. It exceeded my expectations by far so much.

I spent a week there in August for business since I work for a Title Company and travel a lot and it was simply wonderful. It has included breakfast but I've ever thught there were going to be so many options. The fact that there's free wifi was one of my favorite things because obviously I needed it for work.

Location is great too, a lot of useful stores and beautiful cafe's but the thing that made my stay so good was the service, people go so far to make you feel comfortable than it is impresive. I definitely loved this place and if I ever go to Russia again I'll make sure to at least spend a night there.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business