See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for business trip, it's close to our office and we can go to hotel without huge traffic jam. Room was clean with huge comfortable bed, it's only one plus in standard room I think. There isn't free bottle of water and for me it's very strange that hotel where rooms cost about 65$ save their money on this thing. You can drink water only on floor, not comfortable to go there in pajama) Breakfast is nice, but not very big choice, every day the same meals. Restaurant is very expensive for dinner and food is terrible there, also stuffs are not friendly and service is very slowly. I recommend this hotel just if you need to live this area in Vladivostok. And the most important thing. Hotel is located on the hill and it's not convenient go down and go up and if it's snowing you can't go up and go down normally, it will be like ice skating.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Liuda_mas
Reviewed 19 September 2015

Had choose appartments because there were no free rooms in the hotels at all due to big forum that days. It was my first experience with renting appartments during short business trip anв it was positive. We got fully equipped place with 2 bedrooms, clean and comfortable. only bad thing - elevator did not work for one day, and appartment located on 8th floor

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Be prepared for a good hill hike at this hotel. It is located up on a hill in some university campus grounds. This is definitely a poor choice if you are a tourist who wishes to go out and explore. A better location would be south west from here where there are lots of restaurants and pubs. The rooms are small and amenities are minimal. Definitely 1 star category.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2015

Romm was disgusting (outdated room and bed, tiny bathroom, smelly room) internet was great and hotel restaurant was good. So I guess it gets an average for Vladivostok. My understanding is currently only the Hyundai is good. Only stay here if Hyundai is full or if you're on a budget.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2012

This is a fairly large property located on a hillside near the large television antenna downtown. Rooms and facilities are about on par with a Holiday Inn Express.

There is a restaurant on the top floor with good food. Breakfast was quite good. The hotel is very clean, rooms are well cared for. Rooms are a bit small but this is not a serious problem. Wireless internet is fast and free.

The building is poorly constructed and there is no soundproofing whatsoever. You can hear people in the hallway from the moment they get off the elevator until the time they get into their own room... provided their own room is not adjoining yours, in which case you will hear them when they are next door as well. The lack of adequate soundproofing is a serious problem.

I would classify this hotel as one of those "If it was any better, I would have been happy, and if it was any worse, I would have been angry" places. I'll certainly look around for something better next time I visit this town, but if I can't find anything better, I'll come back here - with earplugs.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business