“Visit this little gem!”
Review of One Teaspoon

One Teaspoon
Ranked #3 of 15,951 Restaurants in Moscow
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Description: Australian style cafe in the heart of Moscow. Breakfast & brunch menu: excellent coffee, good food & housemade desserts.
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

On our visit to Moscow visited the One Teaspoon for an evening meal. We were not disappointed, the staff were so friendly, and the food was really good value and quality was excellent. The room is very small so booking is advisable. Go, you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank Merv M

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I decided to check this place out because it was close to my hotel. But also because of good reviews. I just wanted something light for dinner. And I was pleasantly surprised by the tasty offerings on the menu. I chose the miso soup and also Humus with a toasted bread “chips”. It was all just right. Washed it down with a truly delicious smoothie. I couldn’t have been happier. Definitely recommend this. And have already done so to my friends. Plus the co-owner, Konstantin, sat down and chatted with me and made recommendations Really nice guy. May the good Lord bless the work of their hands!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank sarajevojim
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Fantastic friendly
We hadn’t booked but they went out their way to fit us in and what fantastic food and service HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Date of visit: September 2018
Kirill K, Управляющий at One Teaspoon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Wee,

Thank you for your review.
We glad you liked your visit to our place.
I hope you enjoyed Moscow. And I hope we played a little part in this experience.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

If you don’t like chains, that is for you. The place is small, offers great coffee ( great machine and good barista) , and very nice food. The poached egg and the pancakes are very tasty. The decoration is nice.

Date of visit: September 2018
Kirill K, Управляющий at One Teaspoon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Gaby,

Thank you for your high rating of our place. If you have a chance, please come back again one day :)

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I don’t normally leave reviews good or bad but this place inspired me to put finger to touchscreen!
My wife and I are on a city break in Moscow travelling from York in the UK. The resturant is a small but well formed place with a relaxed charming vibe. The decor is eclectic like a well loved living room. The service was impeccable with fully English menus and staff that we incredibly attentive and also spoke English well. The food we ordered (poached eggs with ham and salmon respectively) was delicious and served quickly.

My wife went to use the restroom and while doing so, the propritor politely introduced himself and struck up a pleasant conversation. He is a charming man who made us feel very welcome. He and his team have a passion for what they do and was genuinely interested in making our visit the best it could be. He entertained us with information about local landmarks and people and both he and our waiter provided details of galories and sights for our day around Moscow.

Although we didn’t have a cake there is a chiller cabinet filled with the most glorious cakes that are prepared daily on site which I am assured quickly disappear each day.

For a wonderful bite to eat, cake or coffee (they roast there own coffee!) come here. You will not be disappointed!

I’m tempered to head over for dinner now :)

3  Thank AJP1972