All reviews double tree access to executive lounge great hotel sheremetevo airport business trip main building great spa nice amenities spa facilities hilton moscow fitness room modern hotel business hotel red square metro station quiet room a great stay
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Stayed for a business trip. Smart modern hotel with good facilities. Friendly and helpful staff. Very good food, both quality and range. I have had food in the breakfat room, dining room, bar and room service and it is consistently good.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeMoscow, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Moscow - Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear Adam,

let me first thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Moscow - Marina for your recent stay. We really appreciate you taking time to share with us your accommodation experience and giving us high marks that is the best remuniration for the work efforts of the entire team.

Based on the guests comments timely received and objective assessments provided, we try to identify and correct deficiencies in our daily routine and what is equally important to identify and develop areas related to the ability of enhancing the value of services we render and the formation of a positive impression of the hotel with each our guest.

Let me thank you once again for constructive feedback and tell you that we sincerely hope you give us another opportunity to welcome yourself in our hotel and surround you with light and warmness of hospitality complying with your highest expectat.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

This is a modern hotel, with a convenient distance to SVO airport. The closest subway station is the 2nd stop from the north on Line 2(Green color line). The walk takes 15mins from the train station to the hotel. Olympia Park, where Kaspersky and BMW locate, is within 5mins walk to the north. A Starbucks shop is in that park.
Not many restaurants around this area, the one with 5 mins walk to the lake is Vodnyy. It’s modern restaurant, side by side with Moscow Royal Yacht Club. So the view from the terrace is gorgeous!
The food in Hilton itself is very nice too. We think they have one of the best breakfasts in any hotels at the same level around the world. Their meal menus are attractive too. We had two dinners there, very good price-performance ratio.
The shower facilities are especially good. The power of the water and the quick response of the water temperature adjustment are all impressive.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Amandalubj,

Reviewed 15 July 2016

This is not a bad hotel. It's close to the marina and great places to eat and a beach club. The rooms are nice. It's far from the city center, but that can be a plus sometimes. I stay in 50 different hotels in 2016. I am a Hilton Gold member. My one and only problem with this hotel is Alexi, the sales manager. He walks around in his street clothes like Hitler Jr. Instead of being professional and courteous; he was more interested in picking what seemed like a Cold War fight with me. They would not recognize my Gold status to any degree of benefit. The did give me a room on the executive level but who cares it's still the same crap small room on what they think is a special floor. That is just smoke and mirror games. They closed the executive lounge for two days for a private party, screwing us on another benefit. Everything else was more the fine, but this manager ruined my stay at this hotel. He is out of control. At first, I thought it was just his bad English but the longer I stayed there I learned that he is just a bad person. If I were the General Manager, I would be very concerned to have Alexi working for me. Everything positive about this hotel is true. But this Alexi is just the wrong !!!! All the other staff I found pleasant and professional.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank B3345XYandrewb
DoubleTreeMoscow, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Moscow - Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear Byuby5,

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Was doing seminar here for a week. I've seen quite a number of Moscow hotels and must say that this one is probably the best. Quality starts from check-in and famous DoubleTree cookie and lasts till the moment you leave the hotel. Restaurant is excellent, conference rooms are perfect and help is always next to you.
Sheremetevo could be reached in less than an hour by taxi even on Friday evening!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
DoubleTreeMoscow, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Moscow - Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Dear PaulVilnius,

Reviewed 29 June 2016

I stayed at the Doubletree Marina for one night for a business trip in late June 2016. I picked the hotel because of its location between the airport and the city centre, as I arrived late at night I wanted to get to bed as fast as possible.

The hotel is within short transfer distance of the main airport, and is modern, well decorated and the beds are nice. I will choose it again for similar transfers, for seeing the city I would pick a hotel closer to downtown.

The staff is friendly and polite, and seemed sincere which you don't always get in Russia. Two thumbs up for that and good eggs at breakfast :)

Room Tip: I was upgraded, so not sure what the usual rooms are like, but I had one facing the courtyard which was very quiet and I slept well.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
DoubleTreeMoscow, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Moscow - Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Dear Arduinna,