“Best steak in years”

Ranked #138 of 15,726 Restaurants in Moscow
Price range: US$41 - US$43
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bison steak house is a steak house for real men. We love meat and we invite you to come and enjoy our signature steaks and meat dishes. There are classic and alternative steaks in the menu of Bison steak house. Cooking an alternative steak takes specific knowledge and skill. We became the first steak house in Russia which started cooking alternative steaks. On a regular basis we introduce to our menu unique steaks and exclusive dishes from our chef. We want you to leave satisfied and happy every time. If you don't like your steak, we will cook a new one or return your money. And if all the tables are occupied, you can order any drink at the bar for free. We will cook you a perfect steak. If not - you won't pay for it!
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

This was a business trip with restaurant outings almost every evening and all over Europe. I was surprised to experience this wide selection of steaks in Russia. Ask for the raw meat platter to make your selection. The Uruguayan flat iron steak was some of the best steak I ever tasted with extremely good marbling. They also prepare a house sauce right next to your table that really compliments the steak.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I already reviewed this chain. Really great food, service and cozy furniture. We visited places on Tsvetnoy Blvd, Profsoyuznaya, and Lubyanka...

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Went with co-workers during a business travel to Moscow. Perfect place for a meeting while have a super delicious food!

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

I came here with my coworkers & sister a couple times while in town. The food was good & enjoyed the special Bison sauce for the steaks. I like my streak well done and the filet was still moist and flavorful without being butterflied. Others in my group wished they would have ordered their meat one level down (more rare) than how they normally take it. The 2nd visit they did and everyone was happy. The sides are big enough for sharing, so keep that in mind.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Great Steak house, had the Russian Ribeye. Excellent flavor, tender. Service was great during meal. Price similar to American steak house. Russian and English menu. Desert was chocolate cake very good. A little slow getting tab and paying bill.