A large reasonably maintained hotel. Our room was a average size and was clean but did smell a bit of smoke. We forgot to ask for a non smoking room. But it wasn't over powering. We had a good view looking towards the city. We had a beautiful breakfast in the restaurant. We didn't find the security overbearing and the team rooms were well stocked with free tea and coffee. We got milk from the local market and kept it in the room fridge. Overall a good experience for us at the best Western vega.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Vega Hotel & Convention Center is 4 stars hotel in the Moscow. Hotel is just 3 minutes' walk from Partizanskaya Metro station, which is very convenient for getting round the city. Every morning buffet breakfast is available in the restaurant. In-house 24-hour bar and restaurants serve Russian and European food. The Best Western Vega provides free wireless Internet throughout the hotel, free use of computer in business area, fitness center and complimentary bottle of mineral water every day. 24-Hour emergency medical care is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Ebookers so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Vega Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Vega Hotel Moscow
- Best Western Vega Hotel And Convention Center
- Vega Hotel Moscow