“Good cafe close to Old Arbat Street”
Review of I Love Cake

I Love Cake
Ranked #175 of 15,946 Restaurants in Moscow
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Patriarch Ponds
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I had lunch at I Love Cake after a walk down Old Arbat Street. This place is famous for its cakes and it smells like fresh baked sweets. I ordered the poach salmon salad while my friend ordered the teriyaki chicken salad. They were both good but not impressive. The waitress was friendly and the place is charming. It’s good for a quick bite if you’re around Arbat street.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Good place to go for breakfast again nice atmosphere but a bit small and full of cakes and sweets other than that good food and desserts .recommended to check it out.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We went here after dinner in a another restaurants. But of a mistake the drinks here are great some of the best coffee I be had in Moscow my husband had lemon, mint and ginger tea which was also tasty. We had two cakes between 4 of us. The cake slices are huge. The cake is not very tasty. It’s expensive too. I would give this place a miss.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Love love love
They have like 100 cakes in this place- cheesecake, spongecake, chocolate, berry, anything!
The kitchen menu is also good. Definitely check their breakfasts out - my fav ones are "my girlfriend's breakfast" and "i love breakfast".
The food and drinks links super instagrams and tastes delicious.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

If you haven't been to a heaven bake shop, it's time to. The best cakes on the earth and I'm not joking! It was approved to all my friends from many countries and every(!!!)one says it was the best cake in their life. I must admit it's the same for me, simply #1!

Date of visit: February 2017