“Quite a good place ”

Cuisines: European, Indian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Actually I stopped here for having a quick snack though I was hungry. Thanks to Maxim (a waiter) I choose a good meat lunch. It was just too much for me... The only thing prices. But it is an airport...

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Authentic Indian restaurant with stylish decor and local setting. Friendly and prompt service with an added touch of recognizing a familiar customer. My dish was good, beer could have been colder. My friend’s soup was too salty and chicken too dry. Pricy for what you get.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I was at this restaurant a few weeks ago on my way back from Moscow during an airport layover. The place is inside Domodedovo airport, before the gates, on the first floor. It is big and nicely decorated in a Caucasian/Indian/Asian decor. In fact it is serving foods mostly from such countries. The food is ok. The waiters look a bit tired but they are efficient. I ordered a few glass of Chianti wine, on waiters’ suggestion, without honestly paying too much attention to the price in rubles. To my surprise at the moment of the bill I realized that each glass of an average wine (filled for a half) was over 15 euros. This means the same price of a good bottle of Chianti wine in Italy.... I ended up paying around 80 Euros for a quick meal, made honestly just in order to kill some time while waiting my flight. I therefore suggest you to pay attention to such details as the price of your orders. All in all I would return. But this time only water!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Indian restaurant where the food is reasonably good. I had a lentil dish with prawns and a nanesque bread. Which was all pretty good. The reason the rating doesn't reflect that is due to the fact service was pretty bad.

In an airport next to departures I don't think it's unreasonable to expect to be served quickly. Essentially the service ignores you. I actually went to a different side of the restaurant naively thinking the service would be better. It seemed positive at first when she seated me and gave me a menu. She then proceeded to have a chat with her friend for 20 minutes with her back to the restaurant. In the end I walked to the bar and asked to be served and the lady looked at me and shrugged. At the end of the meal (which took an hour for 2 starters - which were served after a 40 minute wait). I asked for the bill 3 times and eventually had to go and stand by the till.

Food's good but would avoid if you expect normal service and have any time constraint.

2  Thank APH1977
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Staffs are lack of smile. Waited for 20 mins and only got a coffee and soup. Finally still missed a lemon tea. The staffs just said 'here is a restaurant'.' But actually it's not a French restaurant. Just an Asian food restaurant. Hahaha. Never go again. Too bad.