“Excellent!”

WE Cidreria
Ranked #5 of 15,934 Restaurants in Moscow
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Neighbourhood: Patriarch Ponds
Description: WE Cidreria - cider bar and gastropub with more than 90 types of cider. We also have beer, cocktails and many another drinks. Speakeasy bar, 2 halls with places for 95 persons.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Many different options of cider, very good service in English. Opened late Friday night. Very recommended to have a drink with friends.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Great cider nice ppl. Highly recommended!
I’ve been alone before, now I am not. Cider inside jokes aside

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Dear guys, it’s truly amazing place. Around 50 types of cider, also beer, wine, tea, very good food (!!). My favorite is extra dry cider but they have also dry, semi dry, semi sweet, apple, pear, fruit, spicy etc
I’m in love with this place. Situated code be to Mayakovskaya metro station, easy to find, good price as well.

For weekend (Friday evening and Saturday) better to make a reserve

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing place with huge variety of ciders, fast service. Place is near by the underground, easy to get.
French, Spannish, British, Irish and Russian ciders, quite few beer choices.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

At first I was quite shocked that a place like this even exists in Moscow. Who would’ve thought that cider may stop being undervalued. This bar is totally worth going to. Why? Well, there are a few reasons.
First of all, the CIDER. You won’t find as many kinds of it (of good quality of course) in any other bar in Moscow. And they constantly add more to their menu.
Secondly, the ability to TRY. You may order 3 types of cider that you choose from the menu and it would cost you much less than 3 bottles that you might not even finish (in case you don’t like the drink). To my mind, that’s a great idea for people like me who are not very familiar with different kinds of cider and just can’t decide on one type.
Thirdly, the menu. I ordered a carrot cake and it was fantastic. Very soft, very tasty, kind of homemade. It was served with a scoop of ice cream which I don’t recommend. But the cake is one of the most delicious I’ve had. I saw many more mouthwatering dishes on the menu, but this cake is my favourite now.
What is more, the location is really good. Not far from the metro station and right in the centre. In fact, the surroundings are quite beautiful which is a plus for tourists especially.
What else do I need to say? The service is also good. The moment we sat down the waitress came with a glass of water for my flower, even though we didn’t asked for that.
When we were in this bar, there weren’t a lot of people there. It was nice and quite. And I would definitely go there again.

Date of visit: July 2018