“Amazing pizza and super staff!”
Review of Bar Italiya

Bar Italiya
Ranked #163 of 15,936 Restaurants in Moscow
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Thank you guys for your hospitality in the middle of last night! It was really good time with perfect pizza and my favorite sort of cider! Will come back soon, will tell about you to my neighbors immediately!

Date of visit: May 2018
Алексей С, Управляющий at Bar Italiya, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Artem, thank you very much for wishes. See you soon)

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Smart, small and cozy. A perfect little Italian place in Moscow, with the added bonus of an excellent service.
I had burrata and tomatoes and it was excellent, my mom had a salad with avocado which she really liked. My espresso was also perfect, which is uncommon in Moscow.
Short and good menu.
Prices were totally adequate for the food but the water, at about 3.50 € for a 30 cl bottle, was clearly overpriced. Go for the wine instead!
Totally recommended, will be back!
Thanks for the great job.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Nice, cozy place! Delicious cocktails and food. Located in the historical center of Moscow. Very friendly staff

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I was wondering why there are a lot of positive reviews on this restaurant, after my visit there. We ordered two dishes, the soup and salad - nothing interesting. The location is good enough, but it's very small inside. They have some list of wine with good ones. Especially the wine Licouria, very rich flavor and taste. But if you asked me whether I would go there again - my answer is No. The score is 3,5 just because of the wine.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Experience good cuisine, warm atmosphere, cool music and very good life concerts!!! If you like breakfasts - I recommend to include this place into your "Where to have breakfast?" list.

Date of visit: February 2017