See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Cheapest furniture (it is ugly though... but does it matter?), filthy linnen, dirty bathroom.

Breakfast: many airlines can provide in their avarice more various food than this shebeen.

Only two plugs in the entire room!!! Empty and unplugged mini bar!!! No light in the shower. On top of it: cause wifi sucked, I dared to ask for support at the Front desk at the reception. And then - what a surprise! - the bimbo who came after 2min after I belled the toll told me that the network is full. Because the hôtel is full... Bloody hell!!! Isn't it supposed to be full??????? Am I right not to come back?????

As a conclusion : would you have ANY other option, avoid this petty inn!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Price/quality not fair.
The feeling is that they are struggling to keep the hotel alive, but are overwhelmed by the situation.
Smoking is allowed in the rooms and I received one where even the mattress and the pillow smelled horrible. That after I demand another room because in the first one the sink was leaking.
They had until last year a very good and various breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2016

2 stars is what it should be classified, bathrooms are in 2 closets (one for shower, other for WC and sink). Cheap ceramic tiles everywhere, clean though. Frontdesk gave my colleagues key to some other guest, breakfast was very cheap (bread, jam butter , tea, pate). Would be ok if it were cheaper, it was as exepensive as other more comfortable hotels I've been in Timisoara and though I booked weeks in advance price was same as front desk prices (which are cheaper than booking.com)

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Upon meandering down several bleak allies one found themselves presented with a building reminiscent of a run down Butlins with several sun burnt flags drooping over the door. When entering the reasonably priced establishment we were greeted by the over powering smell of the past and by a member of staff that overly enjoyed pointing at things. Even though appearing to be the only guests in the building we were on the second floor; the room appeared to have warped in time from the 1950's; the shower was in a dimly lit 'wardrobe' and had a choice of cold or cold for 5 minutes then scolding. The door was broke so was trapped and need assistance to remove myself. The toilet located in the wardrobe opposite the shower also had no light. The television was in a variety of language some of which were English and French. I enjoyed the hard bed out of personal preference however my travelling companion described it as sleeping on a large bolder as they prefer a softer bed. I however slept very well; my friend was slightly bruised. After leaving for a few hours we returned to find our room returned to the original 1950's tidy appearance. Our clothes and personal effects had been transported to the other side of the room but were however folder. The establishment is a true reflection of the entire city in which it is located! Good look travellers.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Nice and clean hotel in ok neighbour. Free parking, free wi-fi. Breakfast is poor and I didnt like it, but coffe in breakfast room is good. Close to the downtown, some 15-20 min by foot, close to nightlife. Staff with realy good english. Everithing is easy with check-in and out. I will visit it again.

Date of stay: September 2016