US$72
US$64
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

NH Timisoara(Timisoara)
US$60
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

B&B Casa Italia(Timisoara)
US$50
US$33
Ambassador Hotel(Timisoara)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$42
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

Hotel Perla 4(Timisoara)
Aurelia(Timisoara)
US$53
  • Restaurant
US$32
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 November 2016

2 stars is what it should be classified, bathrooms are in 2 closets (one for shower, other for WC and sink). Cheap ceramic tiles everywhere, clean though. Frontdesk gave my colleagues key to some other guest, breakfast was very cheap (bread, jam butter , tea, pate). Would be ok if it were cheaper, it was as exepensive as other more comfortable hotels I've been in Timisoara and though I booked weeks in advance price was same as front desk prices (which are cheaper than booking.com)

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Upon meandering down several bleak allies one found themselves presented with a building reminiscent of a run down Butlins with several sun burnt flags drooping over the door. When entering the reasonably priced establishment we were greeted by the over powering smell of the past and by a member of staff that overly enjoyed pointing at things. Even though appearing to be the only guests in the building we were on the second floor; the room appeared to have warped in time from the 1950's; the shower was in a dimly lit 'wardrobe' and had a choice of cold or cold for 5 minutes then scolding. The door was broke so was trapped and need assistance to remove myself. The toilet located in the wardrobe opposite the shower also had no light. The television was in a variety of language some of which were English and French. I enjoyed the hard bed out of personal preference however my travelling companion described it as sleeping on a large bolder as they prefer a softer bed. I however slept very well; my friend was slightly bruised. After leaving for a few hours we returned to find our room returned to the original 1950's tidy appearance. Our clothes and personal effects had been transported to the other side of the room but were however folder. The establishment is a true reflection of the entire city in which it is located! Good look travellers.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Nice and clean hotel in ok neighbour. Free parking, free wi-fi. Breakfast is poor and I didnt like it, but coffe in breakfast room is good. Close to the downtown, some 15-20 min by foot, close to nightlife. Staff with realy good english. Everithing is easy with check-in and out. I will visit it again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

This is a good hotel with nice Employees near the city center of Timisoara. The Rooms are dated but clean an comfortable. The breakfast buffet is no longer available. Breakfast consists of a tray with bread, jam, paté, a chocolate croissant, yoghurt and some frute. The neighborhood looks a bit rough but it's safe. All together, excellent value for a couple of days.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with a girl I met off Tinder. We had previously stayed in Hotel Excelsior and bloody loved it. The gal booked this one last minute before we drove to Transylvania the next day. What a bloody mistake! We booked a double bed but ended up being allocated twin beds. We weren't told this when we booked online or when we checked in and all we got was a half-hearted apology from the tired, yawning receptionist when we complained. Top drawer terrible customer service! Oh and don't get me started on the breakfast. Whatever you do, don't include this in your stay. If you're wondering what sort of quality it is, just think prison food and times it by ten. Served on a school dinner tray, you get a sour yoghurt, an off apple, a loaf of bread in a plastic wrapper and a dodgy pork paté (for breakfast???). Oh and a bottle of water. I tried to take another bottle as compensation for the twin beds but the beady eyed barkeep was ever present and so my attempted robbery was foiled. I would never stay here again. I'm also no longer with Tinder girl. I think Euro Hotel may have had something to do with it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple