See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This was a nice hotel with all facilities.
However the shower was full of limestone and in great need of a major cleaning.
The bathroom was designed rather special as the toilet was almost linked to a wall making sitting a bit sideways.
I would consider before going with family.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I was to a baptism party in the small event ballroom located at the top level of the building. The hall was spacious and nice decorated (I do not know if the credit for decorations goes to Lido or to the decoration company that was booked by the baby's parents for this event). There were only 2 waitress for 6 tables, and they did not pay too much attention to our glasses which remains empty. In many occasions I had to get up and fill my glass with water because it passed about one hour since my glass was empty and no waitress around.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I travel to Timisoara often with work but had to book into this hotel due to no availability in regular hotel. Firstly, it is in a location with no access to anything and as a female, I could not walk out which I wanted to because of food situation (see next paragraph)

Room service choice is an entire platter as opposed to a la carte which for business travelers suits better hence I had to make do with chocolate and crisps from the mini bar as it was too remote to walk out. The staff are nice but having an old dog behind the reception desk barking constantly at you whilst you are trying to pay your bill, kind of suggest very low star.

Rooms are fine but won't be returning.. Sorry!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank WorkingMumof3
Reviewed 14 July 2017

We stayed here for an overnight stay during a touring holiday with Edwards Coaches and to be honest, we were glad that it wasn't longer than that. The double bedroom was ok but the bathroom was quite cramped and the shower cubicle was so small that it was almost impossible to use, so it was easier to have a strip wash than use the shower. We ate out at a local restaurant so have no idea what the evening meals are like here but the breakfast was very poor. Nothing was covered over, so flies crawled over the open plates of cold food and when a fellow traveller opened up one of the hot trays, several huge bluebottles flew out. The tables were left piled up with used dishes and none of the staff seemed in any rush to remove them, so we had to move them ourselves onto other tables to be able to eat breakfast, not that we wanted much after seeing all the flies. All in all, I couldn't recommend this place, unless you had no other option.

Room Tip: Choose anothet hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2017

A nice hotel! The room was clean, I had a very nice sleep. The breakfast and the restaurnat are ok, but the prices of the restaurant are a higher than a normal restaurant. It was hard to find the entrance, the hotel is near a bar. It is not in the city center, but very close to an industrial are, so it is usefull for a business trip.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business