Hotel Boavista
US$51
Central Hotel(Timisoara)
US$51
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstayed herebusiness tripnice hoteltaxibreakfastcity
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on a business trip. The acomodation is all nice and there is no complains I could make about the room. The reception guy was not really welcoming and he lied to us there were no rooms available in the next week because he was lazy to check. It turned out there were but so we ended up reserving at another hotel. Shame. The location is cute to.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We got a lovely spacious apartment, modernly decorated. Very comfortable stay. Apartment in general was quite clean, but the shower in the bathroom was moldy which is probably the main negative. Also, wi-fi didn't work well.
Breakfast was decent.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Anyone considering staying at this hotel, think again. I chose this hotel for convenience (working opposite this location) but I would never stay here again. From top to bottom, the hotel failed on every level. Upon arrival, I was greeted at check-in with a “we can’t check people in at the moment, our systems are broken”. I then proceeded to wait half an hour before eventually being able to check in manually. After going upstairs to my room, I was greeted by a drab, low quality room missing even the basic of comforts. There were 2 soap dispensers in the bathroom, one in the shower and one by the sink. Both were completely empty and remained that way for the 2 nights that I stayed, the maids did not bother to replenish these at any time. The shower itself was woeful. The temperature control was non existent and lacked power. The room itself was dirty and unwelcoming. My window was open when I entered the room, which I assumed was to air the bad smell. However, later than evening when I tried to close it, I realised that in fact the window was broken and unable to close. It was particularly noisy having a room facing the main road so I endured a cold, sleepless night! Colleagues also staying in this hotel with me had an equally unpleasant experience. One had to be moved as her first “luxury apartment” was covered in dead bugs all over the floor, blood splattered on the walls and a distinct lack of security in the apartments for a female staying alone. She was informed there were no alternative rooms available so was forced to share a room with another colleague who fortunately had a spare single bed. Another colleague went to check out the gym facilities and was greeted with a treadmill that didn’t work. This same colleague was also bitten all over her body, either from bugs in the room or something more sinister in the bed sheets. The hotel is in serious need of a makeover and to raise its standards. A 1 star rating for this hotel is being generous and I would advise anyone considering staying here to think again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I stayed only for 1 night, but the overall experience was pretty fine. One of the first things that I've appreciated was the polite and helpful reception staff.

I had my lunch at the restaurant - some pasta - and the meal was OK, nothing
spectacular but fresh and tasted good.

Good internet connection and a well-stocked mini-bar.

The only minus is that if you don't have car, city center is a bit far. However, I will consider this hotel when I'll visit Timisoara again

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank DianaDmt
boavista s, Manager at Hotel Boavista, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel & ApartHotel Boavista, and the we highly appreciate you feed-back about the reception staff.

It will be our pleasure to have you as our guest at your next trip in Timisoara.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

This is a nice and clean hotel. We have stayed here one night and everything was good. although the location is not in downtown, you can walk or take a taxi to downtown which is not far away. If you travel by car it is better the hotel has a large parking lot.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

We are very happy to find out that you had a good experience at our hotel and we hope that you will be our guest at your next stay in our city!

Thank you for your thoughts!