All reviews outdoor pool higher floor conference area nice hotel the upper floors four nights good size walking distance spa facilities business travel recommend this hotel city centre continental breakfast mini bar hotel is located nightclub kits
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Stayed only one night on business but enjoyed the stay.
Room was well appointed (10th floor), very clean, good mini-bar, comfortable bed. Well appointed and stocked bathroom, totally quiet accommodation, enjoyed a good night of deep sleep :)
Staff (reception) very friendly and helpful.
As my workshop[ was outside the hotel (university) I can't comment on any of the hotel's facilities but I understand there are many, including a swimming pool, conference rooms, and night club.
Suggestion: I know, everyone wants to make money with everything, but I would have thought that hotel guest who actually STAY at the hotel could benefit from unpaid / free car parking !

Room Tip: Upper floors - no noise from night club.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is pretty good, with well maintained rooms. My rooms was facing the park, so I didn‘t hear the street, however the air-con on the next building was pretty loud, if you kept the window open. Location is great, with town centre in walking distance and a park right behind. For the sporty ones there is an outdoor pool and an indoor spa.
The conference area was less convincing, technical equipment was below our expectation (e.g. no large screen/beamer sufficient for the room). Probably we would still go there again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2018

booked five nights at may.
clean room with enough space
service was good
the breakfast was good.
we didnot use the pools, but they looked good and clean.
Resides in a good location.
It has a night club with strippers,but we did not spent time there.
good wifi all over

Room Tip: change rate in the reception is better than outside
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2018

This is a well positioned hotel a short drive from the airport and a 10 minute walk to the Christmas markets. The majority of the staff are extremely pleasant with a couple of notable exceptions. The lounge is bright and airy and the rooms clean and well appointed - I would say at the level of a UK premier Inn.

The major let down was the breakfast. There was plenty of food but the choice was limited and the quality not great. For the money I paid I would suggest walking into town and finding one of the numerous and good quality cafes.

I would suggest checking your bill carefully at the end of your stay.
Would I stay here again? probably but I would double check everything linked to money.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at North Star Continental Hotel just for a few days but I was quite impressed. The personnel was amazing.
The room was great, at 10 floor with a nice view, minibar available, the bathroom was stuffed with everything required, AC.
The restaurant was great.
We had no time, but I saw indoor and outdoor pools were available, gym room also.
We really enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple