“Good food, but bad service”
Review of Restaurant Lions

Restaurant Lions
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We had dinner at this restaurant. The food was good, the price was ok. They also have cheap beer.
CONS: after the waitress brought us the check and we paid it, she assumed that the rest of the money was hers and she didn't bring it to us. Be very careful. This is why we gave only 3 stars.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Worst experience ever in a restaurant. Waited 50 minutes and I’ve got the meet not cooked at all and cold, raw meet. The waiter said he can cancel my order if I want. I cancelled the order starving! :(((

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We was 5 person and they told us that we can eat in 1 hour and they had only 4 table in restaurant!! We wait about 15 minutes to bring us the menu!! The worst restaurant in zone!!!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I loved the food in here. Everything was nice and quick. The staff very very helpful. I really enjoyed my dinner!

Date of visit: January 2018
Thank Alexandra Ana M... D
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Great soups and quick service. A very cozy place and quite fair prices for the look of the place. I will be there again.

Date of visit: December 2017