“lack of politeness”

La Hanu' Cotu Buhii
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Description: Traditional Romanian Restaurant.
Description: Traditional Romanian Restaurant.
Reviewed 1 November 2018

I did not have the possibility to try this restaurant, but I wanted to.
I was organising an excursion and I phoned the place to ask an offer for the group. The lady who picked up the phone was very busy, constantly talking to others while she was listening to me. She told me that she can not send me an offer and then when I started to ask about the prices in general, she just simply HUNG UP the phone. This is not the way you want to treat your (possible future) guests! She could just tell me that sorry, I`m too busy right now or just don`t pick up the phone!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Nice place, good hamburger. I wait 15 minutes to bring my order. Very tasty food and the waiters was nice and quickly. Price is ok

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped at this place for lunch. We enjoyed the tasty traditional Romanian food. Our waitress was very helpful and polite. We highly recommend this restaurant on the banks of the Moldova river!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

On our way to Painted Monasteries, we stop at this inn for a snack. We discover a very nice, clean place, with a nice terrace. The food was very good, well cooked and the service was prompt. Interesting collection of tea . Try it, you will nit regret!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank CrisN29
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Hanu’ Cotu Buhii is a recently opened inn in a spectacular location right on the Moldova river bank and with a very nice interior design that pleasantly combines tradition with modern architecture. The food they serve is traditional and very tasty. The service is good and quite fast. Cotu’ Buhii was a lovely surprise for us!

Date of visit: August 2018