All reviewsrain showerrobinson's placeroom cleaningfifth floorlocation was perfectshopping mallflat screen tvconvenience storecable channelsrooms are cleanhotel roomwifi connectionministopiloilosoapcitytoiletries
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

After an unhappy and extremely disappointing Bacolod GO hotel experience last year, I was a little wary of staying at another GO hotel but its extremely reasonable room rate made me decide to give it a second chance. And what a nice surprise it turned out to be! The aircon was cold, room was clean and the beds were comfy! Wifi was available!!! And the best part was the smiles and good service from the hotel personnel. My previous negative experience was completely overshadowed by a memorable and positive stay at Iloilo GO hotel! Thank you so much!!! Will book again with you on my next visit!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2018

So far the worst Go Hotel experience I ever had. I loved booking at Go Hotels because of the very good location and the affordable price, but this franchise is unbelievable. The room walls are dirty and the worst part is the bed. Worst pillows ever, it’s as if like a smelly, sweaty head had been sleeping there for 5 years and they did not wash it ever. Worst bed sheets ever, it’s like just an inch away to be demoted to be a floor rug. Bathroom is dirty, old and needs serious cleaning and refurbishing. I’m just thankful that it was just one night of difficult sleep and we were off. Well if you’re on a budget and things like this don’t really matter, by all means book; but personally, I value being comfortable at least and paying cheap, so this place is not in my book and will never ever be coming back.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Just an average hotel in Iloilo if your looking for a budget place to stay.they offer okay breakfast as well.i will still recommend this to friends and family.but for my next Iloilo travel I might be looking for other hotels

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Don’t expect a lot for the amount paid for in this place. It is budget friendly and has a nice air-conditioned lobby. Rooms are basic. Towels need bleaching. Rooms are cleaned by request. Good location because you’ll be right beside Robinsons Place Iloilo, has Starbucks beside it too.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Been here once. This hotel is just beside the mall. Internet wise is bad. Room is not that spacious. Quite slow in checking in and checking out. We tried their tour services and we're not impress with the driver they gave us, he didn't know where to tour us and he seems always in a hurry.

Stayed: November 2017