All reviews sm delgado soap and shampoo flat screen tv comfortable bed ilo ilo visit iloilo hot shower walking distance toilet banks budget mall cleanliness city taxi
Reviewed 1 December 2016

The hotel had a really good location, it was near a mall and all the other pasalubong center, it was also near a terminal so it was really accessible. They had really comfortable beds. the cold and hot shower lines were reversed though, and they didnt have a bidet. But staff was really accommodating and nice! :)

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 2nights for 2rooms. The room is clean and relaxing, good for 2 people. However no complimentary water and coffee, rate is always good pax in the room but we had 1 bath towel only, shouldn't be automatic? The rate is cheap because without breakfast, but you can have breakfast for php170. Upon entering breakfast there were 4 staffs infront and no greetings, they didnt ask me table for how many, as in no assistance!

I will come back but not for breakfast, you should train your staff in the restaurant as well as the housekeeping. No warm greetings not like in other hotels.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

I usually visit Iloilo City at least twice a month for almost 9 years now for business purposes. I have tried major hotels in the city and cleanliness and sanitation are my considerations in choosing a room to stay in.

I started staying in Madison Hotel in Delgado Street Iloilo since January 2016 because of ita proximity to major city destination and new facilities and reasonable price.

Iniatially I thought it was as good as I expected. There despite of its goal of having a good house keeping thete are still things they usually forget in their check list everytime they have the room cleaning done... and that is double checking if the toilet is cleaned and sanitized. You can easily tell what a piss stain on toilet rim if it was not properly cleaned. And if you have a strong sense to smell you will really know if the toilet is fumed with urine scent. It is quite disgusting if upon checking inn a hotel and you notice that toilet sanitation is noy keenlh observe. This incident happened to me twice upon checking inn on the said hotel. I report it to their staffs but it seems learning to clean the toilet properly is one thing they need to improve on. I just hope that the manage will also do follow up my report on them. They did not even talked to me after the incident reportr nor even the management apologize on their lapses if they are really checkin on it. Hope they improve their management too.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Ariel B
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

It's a new hotel with tasty plated breakfast and the rooms clean and comfortable.the rates are low because they reduce costs of operation by providing only one pillow for each guest and stabdard small soap and shampoo. Location is in the heart of the city. When you check in ask for a room with outside window view . I recommend this place being an owner myself of a hotel in Puerto princesa city palawan Philippines known as Big Brother Hotel with a similar website name .

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank carloslawoffice
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Our officemates checked from Sept 23 and 25. We booked 2 (1-twin, 1-triple) on the first day and 1 (1-quad) room on the second day. Checked-in was hassle since we were made to wait from 2pm which is the standard check-in time until past 3pm already.

Also, the comfort room doesn't have any bidet or at least a water dipper. The whole CR tends to be wet when someone's bathe due to low division that separates the bathing area from the CR itself.

Location was good, easily accessible. Public transport passes by in the front. A lot of taxis also around. SM Delgado is just 3-5 minutes away. Pasalubong center and other famous batchoy restaurants are also just around the corner.

Date of stay: September 2016