See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 January 2018

We booked this hotel last minute. The rooms are big, but the shower was cold. I guess the hotel is from a Korean owner. The good thing is that the hotel is not far out of the center. A good place to stay a night, but check the shower first, so you wouldn't be surprised in the morning.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2017

It was my second time staying at this hotel. The interiors of the rooms have significantly improved after renovation. Rooms are spacious as ever. Bed and pillows were too soft for my liking but still comfortable enough. I find it odd though that the toiletries provided are incomplete. No toothbrush and toothpaste. Free breakfast is not included in the room price though the hotel has a 24-hour restaurant. Overall, it was a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Luxur P, Sales Account Executive at Luxur Place, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Location wise, nothing! The room is super outdated and seemed like a Korean boarding house. They keep their doors open and are rowdy. The pool is boring and is connected to a call canter! You would want to pack up and go home on the first hour after checking in!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2017

When I was in High school this hotel is the only one who had accommodated NOHS for JS prom. That was Year 2000 , in the year 2007 I worked at Teleperformance Bacolod and got the chance to visit La Proa Ball room again in its newest form , Our Production area for TP When we were in Teleperformance Bacolod we often eat at the dining of Luxur place. food is superb. served well and at the same time the service is for everyone to remember that you were treated well as a queen when you sit down in the area for your dinner or early breakfast . I like their Tocilog and their pineapple juice with lots of ice on my glass . I will look forward eating here again . We also enjoyed the swimming pool since all tp agents has the opportunity to swim their for free . Thanks for the service .Ill keep on sharing the good deeds i have experience from your hotel . one day we will book a room on a special occasion an for sure it will be a wonderful experience staying in the hotel again .See you Luxur place - a nostalgia

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed 19 January 2017

The title of this review is the name of the late Egyptian president, my wife and were referring to the hotel by his name as it has the old faded glory of his rich era, where old hotels and palaces used to look just like that! specious and although dated, yet you can still sense the glory of old days, we have checked into an executive suit, very very specious, comfortable with dining area, big seating area, 2 TV, huge bed room, well air conditioned, despite what everyone says about it being an old hotel, i think it is still charming and I am very happy with my choice, the swimming pool is very large and well kept, my only take is that the rate was without breakfast although it was not cheap, I guess the breakfast should have been included, when we went to order breakfast from the restaurant, it was overpriced and food quality was poor.
Location is not very central, you will need to use transportation should you want to get into the happening areas of Bacolod, but the city itself is not very big and hence its 15 min ride wherever you want to go.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple