All reviews robinsons mall budget hotel easy access cable tv robinson's place convenient location room service public transportation wifi connection tourist spots checking in the ground floor convenience store masskara festival toiletries branch lobby
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I've been here in august 2016. I found this hotel not too noisy and convenient and the personnel very friendly. As others in this forum said, the best with this Hotel is its location. Very near Lacson Street and Robinson's Mall. I enjoyed my stay here.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This is my second stay at this Hotel. First one was 3 years ago when they just opend. the standard then was way better than now, even if the Hotel still is ok. The best with this Hotel is still its location. You walk into Robinsson mall from this hotel in 1 minut, from floor 1, not main entrance. They have also cheap laundry service beside the reception. The bed was convenient to sleep in and you do have a safebox in the rooms despite the low price and an AC, cooling but after some time. This is where the good ends.
Of 4 nights I was woken up twice at 6 and 7 in the morning by other guests beeing very noisy in the hall for not minutes but an hour and second time 15 minutes. I reporterd that to the reception first morning and they saied we gonna check the cameras, but It happend second morning also. there is also no refrigator in any room in case you need one. Our first room was a disaster. AC dropping water, shower broken and water hardly running. So we changed room. This Hotel needs some renovations 2018 otherwise It will keep getting worse and definitly be a 2 star Hotel and not for foreigners.
If you are looking for a cheap hotel for a shorter stay and dont mind noises in the morning then it works. But If It is important not to be disturbed at mornings then avoide.
CheckOut is 11 and not the standard 12 !
You can store laguage there for 50 pessos until 00:00

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

friendly staff, quite location,
affordable price, fair wi-fi, clean room,
seem like perfect but.... the water is extreme weak...
i had experienced myself during my last visit, others guest also complaint with the same concern, hope the management would rectify it

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Luxur Hotel in Bacolod during Holy Week. It is a big hotel with a pool to boot. Ideal for visitors with kids. It also has a restaurant that serve buffet lunch. There is also an eatery near the pool area which caters to call center agents plus a convenience store next door for personal needs.
We had a comfortable stay and the kids enjoyed the bath tub after doing the church visits around Bacolod. The hotel rate was reasonable too.
Will stay at the same hotel when we get the chance to visit Bacolod again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank frances i
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We only needed a late check in and very very early departure, so this very reasonably priced hotel did us fine. Slow at check in as Filipinos don't seem to queue! (a British thing I guess!) The room was small and clean, the bathroom was large and clean, both suited our needs. Two towels, 1 soap, 1 shampoo and two small bottles of water. A clean comfy bed, A shower and it con, just right. One interesting thing, of you leave your door open or don't shut it properly, an alarm sounds, which is a good thing. However... the door is quite thin and not soundproof, so if a door alarm goes off in the night you can hear it, and we did and it went on and on!! So perhaps invest in more soundproofed doors!!

Date of stay: March 2018