All reviews a great stay deluxe rooms walking distance hot and cold shower mo2 fridge robinson seniors fi
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I checked in for an overnight stay (actually just wanted to get a restful afternoon sleep before my evening flight) but for 1,400 the deluxe room was pretty big with the queen bed, couches, fridge, closet and big bathroom. It was a bit annoying though as I experienced 3 blackouts before I was able to sleep (not sure how many more when I was sleeping as I woke up slightly sweaty. It was a bit scary for the electricity to go on and off. At first the key card was not fully fit to the card slot but then after the electricity really went off. The corridor was pitch black.

When i also checked in, only the bellboy was there. He tried to ring the front desk thrice then she appeared taking her time. She did not even apologize (I was already tired that time so maybe I was a bit strong on this comment). but good thing she did not give me an attitude.

The hotel looked like your botique hotel but the atmosphere does not feel like it.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Pros : Close to the Robinson Mall; Transpo: easy access to Main Street (Lacson Street); Korean Grocery Store and Japanese Restaurant nearby (15 Meters); MO2 Ice Bar next door; Room is really huge, so much space inside; Easy and fast check in; Staff are really helpful and polite. Sheets are clean and smells nice.

Cons: Toilet-big in size but disappointing on most occasion, the shower's water pressure and flow rate is not strong enough...toilet sometimes takes time to flush. No toothbrush and toothpaste provided. No thongs/slippers provided. 2nd Floor Hallway smells like public smoking area. No elevator for senior citizen guest. The front of the hotel gets busy with car traffic on school days due to the school next to it.

Room tip: Avoid room 216 the toilet takes time to flush sometime. The water pressure and flowrate are not strong enough.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ian B
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I booked this hotel as I'd seen it on an earlier visit to Bacolod, and noticed its proximity to Robinson's, as well as other eateries along Lacson Blvd. So I figured since I was returning to Bacolod, I'd spend my nights at the MO2. It is a nice hotel, with nice spacious rooms, small, but clean bathrooms, strong wi-fi, and strong television reception. As I said, it is pretty much right on Lacson Blvd. so you don't have to go far to hail a jeep or taxi. One drawback though, is that there is no elevator. Now ordinarily, that wouldn't be a problem, especially since it is only a two story hotel. But I had a recent knee injury, so climbing those stairs was a bear. The staff was polite and courteous, no complaints there. I can't really comment on the kitchen service, as i only ate one meal there during my stay.

My biggest complaint was that the hotel failed to inform its guests that next door to the hotel is a lot, that was undergoing

Room tip: Do NOT get a room on the side of the hotel that fronts the creek and vacant lot!
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I was here for about 10 days in March. Rooms were big and clean. I wish the water in the shower was hotter and a little more flow but it got the job done. For the places I went while here most were in walking distance. Next time I am in Bacolod I will stay here again!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2017

This will be brief. Making a reservation thru phone is a herculean task in this hotel.The staff just wont answer the phone after we tried calling several times and when forr one time that they did, no return call was made to us for tbe details despite the promise to do so. That is why we have to let a friend from Bacolod to go and make the reservation for us. It is really so inconvenienf and we feel that this hotel just does not care about their clientele.

Then after tbe reservation was finally made for 8 people coming from a leisure trip in Boracay, these individuals upon arrival at around ten in the evening, after a long and exhausting trip was turned out by this hotel citing last minute cancellation of their reservation. The one who booked them was not even notified. Such a terrible treatment and they didn't even bother to look for another hotel to accomodate them. Very inhospitable and inconsiderate to travelling guest with a prior booking . I think they just didn't care at all and it was alright for them to send us all away in the middle of night tired anf hungry and with no hotel to go to as most hotels that night in Bacolod were already fully booked. Such inconvenience and thr feeling was really really bad! With this experience, we will never go back to this hotel again!!!

Date of stay: June 2017