All reviews dental kit small mall water heater close to the airport hot shower main road hotel is located great hotel double bed cebu city place to stay an overnight stay an early flight business trip wifi taxi gaisano
Reviewed 18 August 2018

We stayed for 3 nights but only for bed & breakfast because we spent most of our time going around Cebu and it served as our home base when we went to Bohol and Oslob, The room is clean, good customer service and accessible to the airport. But, one thing they're very strict. You have to pay for everything you ask.

Room Tip: It's a budget hotel so don't expect much. Good for overnight stay or just bed & breakfast
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Rosette R
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

The building is not clean and the staff are guit help.
However, when I check out, they told me I have to pay around 35$ becuse I used 2 bottles of water were on the room when I arrived but I told them it's just to bottles then they asked for 1$!!
Also, the breakfast is not like a real breakfast because they have to choices and regular black coffee only!!!!!
So, I strongly not recommend this hotel and if u choose it don't take anything from them like breakfast or water because they think they are smart and charge more.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed in Chambre Hotel Mactan for four nights. We booked one Deluxe Queen room with two extra beds. The room was super clean and with hot water in the shower.

The hotel serves free full breakfast. They also serve dinner for an affordable price. The roof deck, where they serve the food, has a great view.

The hotel is close to a mall, and the Mactan-Cebu International Airport.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Mavi b
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night just to be closer to the airport to avoid the traffic of the city of Cebu. It seems nice for cheaper price and clean. The front desk people are helpful to us. But in the bathroom has those portable water heater that I never used before... you just need to adjust the knob to become the water is hot and need water pressure. The room is small but enough two people but really don’t care since we only stayed overnight. Still good and convenient before taking a long flight or have a place to stay for one night.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Julie A
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

A clean and cozy hotel. The staff are all nice and accommodating. The room where I stayed is very relaxing. You'd get a nice view of the city at the roofdeck where breakfast and dinner is served. Highly recommended!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo