All reviews basic hotel close to the airport free shuttle to the airport reasonable rates staff went out of their way cebu airport mactan island a bit tired brewed coffee min drive breakfast was included fresh fruit an early flight philippines doorman jeepney taxi
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I guess you get what you pay for, we arrived late and front desk was super friendly. Once we open our room's door we were disappointed, there were roaches and the sink wasn't working. They fixed it and we went to sleep to wake up to a lot noises from surrounded houses. So if you're a light sleeper I don't recommend it; in two nights we slept 4-5 hours. Don't get me wrong everyone was nice and helpful! However, a lot things broken, we paid to use the gym and big mistake. A lot broken equipment and I almost hurt myself bc one of the bench was missing the screws and nuts. We enjoyed the pool a lot, had a lot of fun, I think it was a our favorite place of the hotel. Restaurant downstairs is cheap and very good.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

*Good Access Road --> In the heart of the town
*Security --> good
*Friendly Crew --> Yes
*Family Friendly --> sort of
*Large Room --> Yes with safety box and bar with free coffee and cream.
*Large and clean bathroom --> yes, but no Bidet.
*Good Facilities --> Well, this hotel is a bit old and the carpets in long run stink. They must find a way to replace it. Electrical wiring devices' bad repairs and poor maintenance are visible in the room. They must hire a competent Electrical Practitioners to fix it.
*Free WiFi --> Yes but VERY SLOW this time, actually i was not able to use it
*Mobile Phone Signal --> 2 to 3 bar (smrt/glb)
*Cable TV --> Yes
*Water Heater --> Yes
*Free Toiletries --> Lotion, Cotton buds, Shampoo and soap
*Free Drinking Water --> Yes
*With Refrigerator --> Yes (no food and drinks inside)
*Good Food at restaurant/cafe --> average
*Free Breakfast--> Yes, Buffet type.
*Have Dining Space --> Yes, you can eat inside your room
*Good Room Cleaning Service --> I guess, but same as last year, please dispose your towels. They are like 5 years old already?
*A quite Ambiance --> yes
*Relaxing Place --> It seems
*You will see lots of Mountain --> Its in the City
*Water Activities --> Yes, a small swimming pool on the roof
*Group Activities--> It is possible but not sure
*Good for Business Meetings--> YES, YES YES. The lobby is a 5-star hotel like with lots of table good for business meetings.
*Location--> Good, it is near the Airport and to the Resort Hotels in Mactan. But a bit traffic laden way to Cebu downtown.
*Value for your money --> Yes i guess.

If you are have a budget for mid-end hotel and on a tight schedule, this hotel is recommended.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Along the road and convenient if you are going to the airport. They provide free shuttle to the airport (not sure if they also do pick-up from the airport). Near to shopping mall, massage, groceries. Spacious room just needs to have a better lighting. Also the shower head badly needs replacement. It was a good overnight stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I wouldn’t have booked here if not for a nephew’s birthday celebration. I thought it was a lot easier to check in the same hotel and it was. I like the fact that they have free airport pick and drop off which not a lot of hotels offer. I would rate the food, 3, just your normal breakfast food, nothing exciting, not that yummy. The building is old and creepy. I think the lighting has to change to change the vibe of the hotel. In the restroom, you have to press the flush long enough to flush it out. The aircon is centralized so you can’t do anything about the temperature.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Jethlovesyou
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant stay:

-Greeted at the door
-Room is beautiful, comfortable, AC is quiet.
-Stayed 2 nights while flying through and when i had to leave 5 am in the morning then hotel packed me breakfast-to-go before the actual breakfast time.
-Breakfast was included in price
-Airport shuttle very professional and fast
-Was not expecting such a professional service as we did not pay for a luxury room, but definately felt like we did.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple