See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I would had stayed in Cebu city if it was not for an early transfer the next day. The room is humid and stinks, and the sheets are damp. Cold shower and broken aircon. I would not recommend to anyone unless you have a super early flight to catch or a transfer to somewhere else like me.

The night was awful, I had to sleep on a shawl and use towel as blanket while enduring the smell. Sleeping outdoor would be a better option! I couldn't wait to leave the first thing next day.

But to be fair, airport transfer is free and breakfast is decent as it is served in Bellavista Hotel next door. Cesario is the budget hotel under Bellavista. You pay what you get.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank AngiewpTeo
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Been here with my family several times. It is very accessible to Mactan airport.
They have restaurant, room rate already inclusive of breakfast, they have complimentary airport transfers. The price is good.

Staffs are accommodating and nice.
I will stay again next time when I happen to visit Cebu.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Its an average hotel that has a clean pool and a room that has a clean toilet and nice ameneties and nice place to stay if you want to relax ..cold aircon and clean lobby and nice people or staff to talk to

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Nothing fancy but the price is cheap. Two single beds in the room, the AC was not plugged in and did not seem to cool the room very much. If you are on a tight budget it is okay for an overnight, but not a long stay.They do have a beautiful walkway leading up to the hotel entrance. Staff is friendly.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Due to sudden scheduled changes, this was a booking I made on the last minute, before my boyfriend and I went to Camotes Island. We were looking for a cheap place where we could stay for a night before taking a ferry to Camotes Island the next day. I booked their standard room, which was fairly cheap around 1.2k, online around 7 -8pm and immediately got a confirmation after. However, when we got to the hotel, around midnight, my boyfriend and I were informed that a.) they don't honor online last minute bookings, and b.) they didn't have any standard rooms available. I was aghast that I wasn't informed by booking.com of this policy and that the only available room was a superior room, which cost us around 1,9k.

Tired and disgruntled, my boyfriend and I opted for the room since it was really late and we were supposed to leave early the next day. Our room was on the second floor, and it was a good thing we didn't bring much because they have no elevators.

Once our room door was opened the smell, which I can only describe as same scent as the enclosed rooms of the old house on a heritage tour, wafted in the air. The room looked and smelled really old. This was one of those rooms in the 90's which had a really bad patch job. The design wouldn't be that bad if it was maintained really well.

It had cobwebbs on its low ceilings, the cabinets were dusty, and the carpet had stains and felt dirty that I refused to walk bare footed. The towel inside the bathroom had stains, as well as the bedsheets, the pillows and the comforter. They place an embroidered, decorative strip of tassled cloth, which smelled like it has just been taken out of the attic.

During breakfast, the food was okay but the chairs, old fashion, had stains on their covers. I was so disappointed with this hotel. I wouldn't have mind taht I have paid more than I intended to, if they have just maintained the rooms properly. Unfortunately, that was not the case. So, yeah, there are a lot of cheap hotels around this area, save yourself the money and the headache, don't book this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple