All reviews infinity pool boutique hotel flat screen tv white sand nice beach mactan shrine danggit bathtub billiards resto kid manila diving filipino
Reviewed 25 September 2018

My wife and I were resort hopping several days ago. BE Hotel is awesome! Great food...awesome prices, and Class A. Everyone was polite and attentive. The resort was spotless. We asked to see several of the rooms, as we will celebrate our Wedding Anniversary soon....long story, short...we made reservations. Spotless, no odors...loved this place! Their beach was well-maintained...very, very clean. LOVE IT!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Expensive hotel with minimal amenities. Yeah they got just 1 pc of small soap plus a
little bottles of shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner didn’t even do its job. Anyways they got a great Infinity pool and a nice view. Buffet breakfast was just ok too.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Websites are deceiving. What looked "cool" in their eyes, was far away from cool. Still under rennovation , not seen on OTA, they have a "dining room" which is a banquet room. When we arrived nobody was at the Front Office. The guy who showed brought us to the room was very proud to show us the mini fridge with two local small waters inside. For $ 150 in the Philippines this is a joke and nothing else. We could have stayed at Costabella, Bai, Crest, Montebello for less with way better services.The beds are good, the room is cramy. judge from the pics I enclose. It is sad. I had to come here because my Wifi in my condo gave out. So I had to book a night, mighty expensive for what you get. Not much - indeed. I am a Hotelier and I know how Revenue Management works. But to open up with an overpriced rate like this because it is busy is an abuse of the situation. A Hotel under Rennovation should not keep these prices. I refurbed Five Star Properties and I carefully evaluated my rates, this, is greed. I will not come back or recommand this place.

Room tip: No , nothing to ad.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank remimi2017
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Booking through their website and email is quite problematic- had to send private messages through their Messenger account several times for follow up. Reception was hassle-free and easy. Rooms were beautifully decorated but toilets need to be updated. The water dispensers for guests per floor is a great facility and something each hotel must have to encourage guests to use reusable water containers. The beach front is clean, with beautiful furniture and shower facilities. Restaurant and food need to be improved in terms of price, taste and variety. Renovations are still ongoing but this has not bothered us during our stay. Got a good price for the rooms because of the ongoing renovations. I will not hesitate to come back.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank wltravel888
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Rooms are clean , Beach is not swimmable , the infinity pool is ok . It has a great view however the time we visited the renovation is on going so we didnt enjoy the hotel much . The food is excellent however i experienced having diarrhea after i ordered a glass of milk from their restau wasnt sure though if i had it because of the milk , the food or the water but i honestly did not take anything else beside those .. Suffered 1 month and a week of diarrhea i was even confined in the hospital . After some investigations the hotel made sure that the milk i took they were very apologetic and tried reaching out to me as soon as they heard.. i really wasnt sure .

Date of stay: June 2018