“A Taste of Bohol Bee Farm”

The Buzzz Cafe by Bohol Bee Farm
Ranked #52 of 902 Restaurants in Cebu City
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

My friend initially wanted to have a side trip at Bohol but didn’t got the chance. Good thing we have this restaurant available at Cebu. Visited after lunch so not much queue. Ambiance was good, friendly staff. Selection of food was all organic and salad looks great. Always wanted to go back because of their fresh fruit halo halo. Loved their tinola, roasted chicken was loved by the kids and even had their 2nd serving. To top our late lunch, ordered their native fruit ice cream and kids loved durian! Always a fan of chocolate and loved the bitterness to it. Halo halo was such a delight without any canned fruit in it. Definitely worth the wait after a long morning!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 16 March 2018

been here twice - the first trip would be worth a 5 star rating - excellent food - excellent service. The honey roasted chicken as the best - the sample plate of peanut butter and mango spreads was so good - i bought jars on the way out - only to find that the mango and Malunggay were not sealed and may have been SAMPLED?? The ice cream was so good i had 2 orders - the spicy ginger was very good. NOW the reason for the Title - 2nd visit a disaster!!! We were seated in a side room and so began the bad day - we were forgotten - had to wave at a waiter to serve us - NEXT - I ordered the very same item I had on my first visit - waiter was confused (yes I am an american but my asawa obviously speaks finapino) - guess he doesn't speak either as our food arrived and not only didn't we get what we ordered - but the chicken that was served was two small pieces of deep fried and not edible - called a manger - who replaced my dish after much discussion and again the chicken was nothing like i had previously. I passed on the ice cream and buying more spreads (if unopened). Also another table in our remote room couldn't get a servers attention in order to pay their bill - so I had to wave down a waiter again. To bad - Robinson Gallerina is a very nice new mall - with a wide variety of foods - so I doubt I will waste my time and see if 3 is a charm

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I got off the plane in Cebu and was taken straight to the Buzz Cafe! My team knows I am a really fussy eater and the fact that The Buzz Cafe is all organic ticked ALL the boxes! The little snacks, the amazing house made breads and condiments, the vegetarian pasta salad, everything was delicious! But OMG the "Halo Halo" (traditional dessert) was out of this world! And given the name of the cafe, you be assured that some of the dishes come with an extra twist of honey! So worth it! I'll definitely be going back there on my next trip!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I can eat their home made ice cream all day! Plus the cone is made of cassava how amazing could that be???

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I would love to go back here!!! I wish they'd have a branch here in Manila. Their flavors are local and unique with a twist of chili honey!

Date of visit: November 2017