“Breezy and cozy! ”

Highlight Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 902 Restaurants in Cebu City
Price range: US$88 - US$1,288
Description: A relaxing rooftop bar with a breathtaking view of the city. The perfect place to dine and unwind with soothing live music, great cocktails, and sumptuous food!
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Had drinks and dinner here with my boyfriend and our friends. I was really looking for a nice place to sit outside with a breeze but without all the noise and busyness from the street. And that's exactly what we found at the highlight restaurant ! Nice atmosphere, cool breeze, nice music and way above the chaos of the streets. Food was okay, not the best. I wouldn't have gone there for the food alone. But in terms of atmosphere, this restaurant is a gem.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Friendly staff with good drinks and food. Followed earlier recommendations on the salmon, I was happy with the food. Paired with the only white wine they have as a glass but that was tasty as well. View is the very nice for sunset.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Here in Cebu for a short visit and had another wonderful dining experience at Highlight. The view alone in the evening is a must to enjoy; during this visit, there was a full moon, clear sky and warm weather --- just perfect for outside dining. Then the service is consistently awesome -- I have a family member with me with mobility limitations and the staffs were very accommodating and helpful. And the foods were great. The ceasar salar was the best I tasted in cebu. The grilled salmon, ribs and hot wings were also great. Everyone in my dining party thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience.

Note that they accept credit card payments and adds a service charge in your bill.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I give this 5 stars for the experience. My GOD, what a lovely place. The view is spectacular (at night - not so much during the day), the gentle breeze makes it cool and fragrant. The staff are amazing. I could spend days just sitting here and enjoying life. Go enjoy a San Mig light, and have a wonderful few hours.

Food....well, not terrific, but I didn't care. Just for the environment alone, I absolutely love this place. Wish I could go every night for the rest of my life. Truly.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Shanghai_Traveller1
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We had a lovely experience in the Highlight Restaurant. Great food, great service with a smile, lovely view of Cebu City and the mountains

We had a lovely experience at the Highlights Restaurant. Great food, great service with a smile. And with great views of Cebu City and the mountains. The quality and presentation of the food was excellent and all at very affordable prices!! No need to go out for a meal - just go up to the rooftop restaurant!

Date of visit: March 2018