All reviews sm mall barkada room cafe breeze breakfast buffet the ground floor bunk beds key card bus terminal small gym convenience store mactan airport rain shower modern hotel hotel entrance convenient location walking distance your luggage
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed in this hotel every time we went home for holidays, great l location and friendly staff. However the hotel supply of towel becomes the downsides, it used to be a clean white towel provided to guests but in the last 2 visits we had, we've noticed that the towels provided in our room looks like an over-used rug, blackish in colour and tearing apart. I made a complained in the front desk however being told "that's how it is, all towels are over used over the years since the hotel operation". I even suggested to the reception to give feedback to the management so that they can look into it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Doreen Angelie ... E, General Manager at Bayfront Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Greetings from Bayfront Hotel Cebu! We trust you had a safe journey home.

Thank you for your review. It is good to know you have enjoyed your stay with us. Come see us again in your next visit to Cebu, Philippines.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The rooms were clean and they smelled nice upon checking in. The hot shower was glorious (rainfall shower) it wasn’t lukewarm, it was legit hot which I super loved.
The sheets were clean.
We actually booked a standard room about 2 hours before arrival via their reservation office for 2 pax (not knowing what kind of bed/s were in the room). When we arrived, we were given a twin bed room and we politely asked if we could be transferred to a standard with a queen bed...The front desk lady upgraded us to a Premier room (a larger one with a queen bed and better view)!
The staff are super amazing. I’d have to say 70% of my satisfaction from the stay was because their service seemed unparalleled.
Buffet breakfast was good too.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Doreen Angelie ... E, General Manager at Bayfront Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Greetings from Bayfront Hotel Cebu! We trust you had a safe journey home.

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Should you have plans to visit Cebu in the future, we hope that you will choose Bayfront Hotel Cebu.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Near SM Cebu City, breakfast is good and spacious room. Recommended for group of people because they offer bunk bed in a nice room. They also have room services of spa. What you pay is what you get. Staff is friendly

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings from Bayfront Hotel Cebu! We trust you had a safe journey home.

We want you to know how much we value your feedback, and we are pleased to know you have enjoyed your stay with us.

All of us here at Bayfront Hotel Cebu thank you, and we look forward to serving you again on your next visit in Cebu, Philippines.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Just got back from Cebu today, after staying at Bayfront for 3 nights. The hotel has its shortcomings, but for its price, it is good in general.

Pros:
-- Affordable price. Only paid P8,000+ for 3 nights (including the extra charge for my teenage daughter); also included is the free buffet breakfast for me, my husband, and my daughter. I only had to pay P299 (per meal) for my 11-year-old's breakfast.

-- Cozy bed. It was only a double, instead of the usual queen beds we get in similar room types in other hotels. Still, it was comfortable.

-- Convenient location. It is near SM (one block away) and all means of transportation are available outside the hotel. There's also a 7-11 right outside the main entrance.

-- Overall ambiance of the hotel is pretty decent for its cheap price. Street outside is not crowded with people and vehicles. Spacious lobby. Cute interior. Cool temperature.

-- Air-conditioning in our room works perfectly.

Cons:
-- No laundry bag. This was the only hotel we stayed in that didn't provide a laundry bag for storing your dirty clothes. I asked reception for one, but they said they didn't have any.

-- We checked-in past midnight though I have already informed the hotel beforehand that we will be arriving at this time since our flight will arrive Cebu at 11:30 pm. When we got to our room, it didn't seem to be ready for us. It had a bit of a funky smell. The fridge had not been plugged in. The counter had not been wiped clean. It had remnants of sugar and cream. And I still had to request for the amenities for the 3rd person (my daughter) which I paid for - extra blanket, towel, toiletries, slippers, etc. I declined the extra bed because it would have made the room too crowded. And everyday, I had to call reception to remind them to replenish the extra amenities for the my daughter.

-- Most of the staff are not that friendly and accommodating. The only two worth pointing out are the petite lady manning the elevators and the other "boyish" lady who does housekeeping. The rest should be more like them.

-- Ugly view. We stayed at Radisson Blu the last time we were in Cebu 2 years ago. And because this hotel is across Radisson, I was expecting a slightly similar view of the city, port, and sea. Alas, our only view was a construction site right across the street. Ugh!

If you have more budget, there are better hotels than Bayfront. But if you're a budget-traveler who wants convenience, this hotel is your best bet.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CheSabCab

Greetings from Bayfront Hotel Cebu! We trust you had a safe journey home.

We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed our services and have given good feedback on your most recent stay with us.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Always read their fine prints esp if you're booking "Pay at the hotel".

Location: Situate beside SM City Cebu, it is accessible through Mybus (from/to the airport), taxis and grab.

Room: Pretty served us well when it comes to amenities. Although, we had multiple issues with the tv. Had to call frontdesk more than 5x and had different people to fix it.

Customer Service: Accomodating staff but a lil bit of smile on their faces could add more delight to customers

Food: Had free breakfast. Not the best but pretty much offers a good variety of yummy food

Date of stay: January 2018