All reviews sm mall barkada room cafe breeze breakfast buffet the ground floor bunk beds bus terminal small gym atm machine convenience store mactan airport port area rain shower walking distance filipino food spacious room convenient location
Reviewed 20 April 2018

My business associates from Korea came to Cebu and I chose to check them in Bayfront Hotel. My Cebu team and I checked in as well. We had a relaxing time and loved that it was just minutes away from SM City. Will book again for my business and even for staycation!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Doreen Angelie ... E, General Manager at Bayfront Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Greetings from Bayfront Hotel Cebu! We trust you had a safe journey home.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed our services and have given good feedback on your most recent stay with us.

On behalf of the Bayfront Hotel Cebu, thank you. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

The good thing about this hotel is so much accessible to all types of transporation the sm city cebu just around the corner taxi lane whether its grab or uber the fare is affordable. Our overnight stay is so good with a breakfast buffet all types of menu is there american or continental and of course filipino food is still serve. The room is so nice we did not expect that because the price is so affordable.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Greetings from Bayfront Hotel Cebu! We trust you had a safe journey home.

Thank you for your review. It is good to know you have enjoyed your stay with us.

All of us here at Bayfront Hotel Cebu thank you, and we look forward to serving you again on your next visit in Cebu, Philippines.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I've been here with my co-employees last June 2017 for an overnight stay. The staffs were very friendly and the room is very accommodating. Easy access to a mall since its very near in SM Cebu. They also have a convenience store within the place and an ATM for any emergency cash withdrawals. It's perfect for guests who wants to have a relaxing vacation.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Doreen Angelie ... E, General Manager at Bayfront Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Greetings from Bayfront Hotel Cebu! We trust you had a safe journey home.

Should you have plans to visit Cebu in the future, we hope that you will choose Bayfront Hotel Cebu.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I like the hotel truly. Nice deco, clean, buffet is satisfactory. Staff were friendly. However, when we checked in, the room had a lingering cigarette smell already. I guess its our bad that we did not report it str8 away. Cause as a smoker myself we kept going out of the hotel to smoke. But when I checked out I had a balance 1 stick of cigarette in the box so I just left in on the table as I cant bring it back to my country anyway. So when we wanted to check out, me and my fren were accused of smoking in the room. Which we didn. Which kind of upsets us as we might as well have anyway! Which would make the 2000peso fine okay if we smoked anyway and didnt need to hassle ourselves going down to smoke. We simply paid the fine as we were rushing to catch our plane. Indeed the whole drama of the accusations n checking caused us to only barely make it in time for our plane - we checked in like 5 min before the counter closed which is a horrible exp for us.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Doreen Angelie ... E, General Manager at Bayfront Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Greetings from Bayfront Hotel Cebu! We trust you had a safe journey home.

Please accept our profound apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. Please be assured we are taking immediate corrective measures to ensure a similar incident does not reoccur.

We hope this experience will not affect your overall impression of our Hotel, and should you have plans to visit Cebu in the future, we hope that you will choose Bayfront Hotel Cebu.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Clean, accessible w/in mainland Cebu, few minutes walk from SM. I have to say that their housekeepers are very trusthworthy. We accidentally left a big paper bag full of souvenirs and immediately called us upon finding out. You can leave your luggage at the reception even after check-out if you want to go shopping at SM to kill time waiting for your flight.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple