See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here coz it's near or within IT Park and there are restos near the hotel. We managed to walk to Sugbo Mercado around 3-5mins walk from the hotel. Got the executive room at a discounted rate thru traveloka and for the rate that i payed that will be reasonable. I just like to comment about the shower head it's leaking making the floor all wet. Actual Room is small compared to what is in the website. Front desk employees are nice and attentive. Will be staying again if ever we will go back to Cebu City and hoping by that time there will be a resto in the hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Zerenity Hotels and Suites is located in the Cebu IT Park. It is a good hotel particularly for people from the BPO industry. The staff is courteous, the rooms are small but sufficient.

Immediately outside the hotel are some old buildings which look incongruous with the rest of the IT park. And there are some budget eateries outside the hotel.

Walk a little further and you have a 24 hours McDonald's, so if you get hungry there us something to fill your stomach.

But the most important issue is I believe the WIFI is compromised. I used my credit card and by evening my card was hacked. Luckily I woke up at 1 am by the message of a email and found a few transactions already taken place and a few tried. All in all about $ 100 was used and they failed with about 1000 $ more due to some safety checks on my card.

While I recommend the hotel for staying, , please avoid using the credit card on the net using WIFI.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I appreciate the prices, I think it's a good value if they follow up on the next items:

Location is great, it's right in the IT Park of Cebu City, so lots of restaurants, shops and malls. Only the street itself where the hotel is located is a nightmare, looks like a getto.

Rooms are not really clean and cheap furniture. Wooden panels are almost falling off the wall. Closet stinks. In the bathroom, you'll find fungus in the corners and sealing kit's.

One big issue: Towels! They smell and full with stains.

No Breakfast when I stayed (under construction)

WiFi is free, but very poor

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Since the hotel is quite new, the rooms are well maintained and clean. Affordable, with good wifi, and situated within Cebu I.T Park. A lot of restos and cafes around for your food and drink fix. No need to go to the malls.

• Stayed: December 2016
Zhsadmin B, Operations Manager at Zerenity Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your experience with us! We are very delighted that you have a great experience to our service.

Thank you for being our guest and we wish to look forward in your next visit.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Service fee of 10% is NOT acceptable, especially as there is no restaurant, no breakfast, no room-service. In general only a VAT or sales tax should be in addition.
Request to pay security deposit of 1000 peso was refused.
The above might be the hotel policy, but it is our guest policy not to pay for services not rendered. Buyer be aware !!

Lousy neighborhood.
Not much in good eateries nearby.
Very difficult to find a taxi cab when you want to go somewhere.

Clean, comfortable and more quiet than expected.
Good staff, but consider the lack of facilities. Just a desk and housecleaning.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the hotel that need updating. It is a pleasure to announce that we will be implementing many of these upgrades to the property within the next couple of months especially our upcoming restaurant project. In taking great care of our charming hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!