All reviews edge coaster shooting range wall climbing buffet dinner deluxe room rooms are big ayala mall skywalk jollibee robinsons
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Thanks to a free voucher my friend gave me, I was able to spend three nights at this hotel. The room I was given was really nice .... spacious, with a glass wall that gives you a beautiful view of the city, well-functioning air-conditioning system, private rest and shower room with a bath tub, and all the rest of the basic amenities. The place is very accessible to both public and private vehicles and is just a stone's throw away from Fuente Osmena Circle, which is one of the landmarks in the city, surrounded by restaurants, fast-food chains, spas, etc.

One thing that sets this hotel apart from the rest is its "Sky Experience Adventure" on the 38th floor, where you can get a chance to ride an edge coaster (that tilts 55 degrees to the road below!), take the "Sky Extreme Walk" (which means walking on a glass floor on the edge of the hotel), or even try zip-lining from one tower to the other! Just outside the hotel, you can also sing your heart out at the "Song Hits Family KTV". Otherwise, you can simply relax at the hotel pool area or take a dip in its swimming pool. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Rooms on the pool area level
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
CrownRegencyHotels, Marketing Communications Associate at Crown Regency Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear CzarEmmanuel,

From all of us at Crown Regency, we would like to extend our deepest appreciation and gratitude for sharing your positive review of our great service, spacious rooms, the Sky Experience Adventure and our accessibility to the city among others. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. This kind of feedback makes us strive harder to provide the best experience for our loyal guests. If you’re traveling to our area again soon, don’t hesitate to call us. We are happy to give this level or even greater standard of service to you.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future and have a good day ahead!

Best regards,
Lloyd
Marketing Communications

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I went here to use my metrodeal voucher that i bougth online. After my stay they charge me again in my credit card. I did not even gave them my card but i found out that they were able to charge me again. The sad thing is whenever i call this pamela person in billing she. Hungs me up. I need to pay it to avoid charges. Until now they dont refund me. Be carefull guys. They can charge you without giving your credit card.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank josh e

Dear josh e,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and voice your concerns and issues regarding your stay at Crown Regency Hotel & Towers.

In behalf of the management, allow me to apologize for any inconvenience that you encountered when you checked-in. Please know that we appreciate you bringing these matters to our attention.

To further investigate, can you provide us more information with regards to your recent stay experience? Please provide us the following details:

Name of the Guest:
Booking Dates:
Booking Reference Number:

If you have more concerns and inquiries, please feel free to email us at crownregencyhotels@gmail.com. Your response is greatly appreciated.

Ike
Marketing Communications Team

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

If I can give negative star i would. They give false and misleading information. Facilities are very old. Rooms are just common as everyone else with incomplete necessities. Very bad experience. I would never come back here again and would never recommend to anyone else..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank prettypinkprincess27
CrownRegencyHotels, Marketing Communications Associate at Crown Regency Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Hi prettypinkprincess27,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We apologize if our services and facilities did not meet your expectations. But on behalf of the management team, we apologize for any inconvenience these have caused you. It is with your valued feedback that helps us improve on our services and facilities to meet your standards. Rest assured that we will take necessary actions as needed.

Have a good day.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

We really had fun staying here from their activities on top of the building to their shooting club. Paul from the reception was quite amazing he assisted us during check in and he was quite bubbly. i love how friendly and accommodating the staff in this hotel. the only thing I was not happy about is the room which looked old and outdated, our television at home is way better. I wonder how they maintained this big hotel. the swimming pool is cloudy as if it was note cleaned? anyhow staff were nice and polite.

Room Tip: choose higher floor for good view
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank kris82954
CrownRegencyHotels, Marketing Communications Associate at Crown Regency Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Hi kris82954,

Thanks for your candid review of Crown Regency Hotel & Towers!

We are pleased that you enjoyed your Sky Experience Adventure and Ultima Sharp Shooters Club encounters at the hotel. It is also noteworthy how you have admired the services of our staff, especially Paul. We'll make sure to let him know about your feedback.

Also, we apologize for the aspects that did not meet your expectations such as the room and the cleanliness of the pool. Rest assured we are seriously looking at these points for proper assessment and work to be done. We'll pass this on to departments concerned.

Have a good day ahead.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I would only recommend this hotel only if this will undergo a total renovation. Lobby is too small so crowded. Huge hotel like this only have 2 elevators and it can barely accommodate all of us who are waiting to get a ride.It took me and my husband 15 minutes to get a ride on the elevator just to get to our room. We got a room with 2 beds because the receptionist told me that 1 bed is on the lower floor but I want room with a view she was kind enough to inform us though. When we got to our room it was not even worth the price curtains were too old,lamp shades were not even in good condition as if it was there for decade, room was dark paintbif the chair table were peeled off. I asked someone to wipe the flooring because we thought the floor was so dusty. Angel was too patient to wipe the floor but looking on the floor there was no dust at all it is because the floor was full of scratches peeled off paint. I saw the rag theres no dirt at all.the only good thing about this hotel were the staff who are too patient to serve their guests.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi xx426jl,

Thank you for your detailed review of your recent stay at Crown Regency Hotel & Towers.

It is disappointing to know that most of our facilities did not meet your expectations. We apologize for the shortcomings that you have encountered. Regarding your comment on our rooms, we have already started repainting some of the rooms and changing the TV sets to LCD screens. We are hoping for the changes to be completed before the year ends. Hopefully, if you return to our hotel you will be able to view a brighter room with updated facilities.

On the other hand, it is good to know of your positive interactions with some of our staff who offered you with their invaluable service. Please be informed that all your comments are duly noted & all the issues you mentioned are being communicated to the respective departments. We look forward to another opportunity to exceed your expectation.

Have a good day ahead.