All reviews cute hotel chong hua hospital buffet breakfast modern design small room mango ave recommend this hotel wifi connection night stay water pressure is the heart of the city clean hotel cable channels standard room budget hotels robinsons mall fuente circle
Reviewed 11 April 2016

The hospitality and service is gloriously good and evident. You don't actually wanna go out with this kind of service! (Kudos to the team for a wonderful job!)

Interior design is very contemporary and such an eyecandy! Prices are also cheap too (that I wonder, because they can easily price it higher with the kind of quality--see to believe it!)

Room Tip: Even the standard room (although relatively small) is worth the price!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank shinsloth07
Reviewed 12 March 2016

I booked this hotel, as a walk up, for one reason only, and that it was very convenient to the Chong Hua Hospital. I had read no reviews about it, and when I walked past it thought it looked like a nice place.
The walk up rate being offered was very good. The check-in was speeding and efficient, and the staff most helpful.
The rooms are small, I equate the whole Cuarto design with perhaps an Ibis hotel, but they contain most things you will need like Wi-Fi, safe, cable TV, aircon, complimentary water, and so on. Bathroom was small but adequate.
The restaurant on the ground floor offers an adequate breakfast range, and at night produces some great meals. I wasn't disappointed with any meal I chose. So much so, I got a take-out of one for my partner in the hospital, it was WAY better than their food!
Perhaps the biggest thing about the Cuarto, I found, was the staff. Nothing seemed too much trouble for them. I had to sit in the foyer one morning to eat breakfast, the staff were most apologetic about it, and were most attentive in ensuring I didn't need to move to get anything I wanted. Excellent staff attitude, they are a credit to the hotel.
One night of my stay there was a lot of noise from about 3am, I phoned to complain, and within minutes someone came to the floor to calm things down. Again excellent!
This is a great little hotel, with good amenities, great staff, and good rates. Perhaps its greatest failing is the location, being in Fuente. If this hotel was elsewhere in the city I would recommend it for tourists as a very good reasonable price hotel.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank MelbourneTravelmad
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Stayed at Cuarto Hotel for a few nights while hopping between cities. The first impression when arriving was very pleasant and the experience didn't dry up. The room is nice & cozy, and everything works. The rooms are well maintained. I stayed in a standard room and I don't feel like missing anything. Toiletries & towels & slippers are provided.

Wifi covers the public area + restaurant + rooms. The room had cable TV with basic international movie channels. In-room safe was big enough for laptop, although the safe is not bolted to the wall. Air-con is quiet and the bed was very comfortable. Although the window faced the street I couldn't hear much of any noise from outside.

Location is just next to Fuente Osmeña Circle & Robson shopping mall, and distance to nightlife is quite short.

The hotel has its own restaurant & coffee shop offering a nice set of food varieties. Breakfast buffet was more on the Asian side but tasty in any case.

The hotel isn't exactly a backpacker place and it profiles itself to business & mid-range clientele. Still, I didn't feel "cast out" while staying there as "very obvious backpacker".

The hotel doesn't offer laundry service. It doesn't matter, as there are laundries around the area offering same-day & next-day services with very cheap price.

Room Tip: Standard room with a big bed is pretty much all you need.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank Juha S
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

I stayed on this hotel for 2 nights. The room is small but comfortable, they do not have a hair dryer in in the room but you can request for it and they will immediately provide it.

The buffet breakfast is good. The service is superb. The staff were all smiles and prompt to address my requests.

All in all, i had the best stay in this hotel.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank lore p
Reviewed 23 February 2016

I read reviews about the hote and a lot of them were good, so I really had very high expectations already. But they still managed to beat that by the extremely service - oriented staff, clean rooms, great food, breakfast buffet , and so much more.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business