All reviews rooftop pool business room breakfast buffet ayala mall recommend this hotel top floor great pool busy street modern hotel egg station deluxe room fast food mango square mini bar mactan island the heart of the city rice
Reviewed 30 August 2015

I gave my review and complaint earlier. The Shuttle Service and hotel restaraunt does not work as stated in their room booklet. it seems they do not inventory the refrigerator before you check in, and hold you accountable of anything missing when you checkout. McDonalds down the road from them was very good to eat at, they served fried chicken too.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 26 August 2015

It's our first day here @LexCebu and so far, I'm liking the hotel a lot. Clean, serene & no fuss. Only peeve is that it took a long time for us to check in even if we were using the same rooms vacated as early as 730am...anyway, the room is great-looking, modern & filled with amenities. Wifi is strong and hopefully would last that way. Saw the breakfast buffet & am also hopeful & excited that it'll be great during our long stay here. Kudos to @LexCebu!

Room Tip: Stay in rooms higher than 5th floor because its quiet up there
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Service was second to none! Everybody was always polite and, nice and helpful. Especially the restaurant staff.
Room was super comfy, massive bed, lovely linen, fluffy towels, huge walk in shower, bath with TV on the wall ;) all good.
Breakfast was disappointing but only because there wasn't a lot to choose from for European palette...rice and rice and more rice. Very Korean/Filipino orientated. Nevertheless we always manage to eat something nice and satisfying. And the staff always made sure everybody was happy :)
I wasn't impressed with food in general during my trip through the Philippines.
After all we had a fantastic stay there!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

The hotel itself has many good things to offer, but in the end I can only give three points out of five because of some major problems that occured.
The rooms in general are nice, modern, in good condition and offer a lot of amenities. In deluxe room e.g. we had a separate TV inside the bath room, located above the tub. Before I only saw this in 5 star hotels in Hongkong.
Breakfast is good, but nothing extraordinary. I would say 4 star standard.
So why just three points?
I booked a non smoking room for four nights six months in advance. After a long travel, a many hours flight from Germany and a long ride from the airport because of heavy traffic in Cebu I finally arrived at the hotel. First we needed to wait for an hour, but that was ok as we arrived a little bit before official checkin time. But what was absolutely not ok: Without asking if it's ok for us they gave us a smoking room in a smoking floor, despite our booking of a non smoking room. As I was super tired, I didn't want to complain and went to the reception immediately the next morning. After some waiting time they gave us another room, that was indeed a non smoking, but much smaller than the one before and as mentioned on their homepage for a deluxe room (45 sqaremeters).
Another big minus is the breakfast situation. They don't have sufficient space for breakfast, so they use the lobby itself to accommodate the eating hotel guests. This looks awkward for arriving guests and is very unusual. One morning we received a guest and wanted to sit down in the lobby with her for some minutes. What is possible in all other hotels is not possible here. You can say, during breakfast time a lobby doesn't exist at Best Western Lex Cebu.
Even if the rooms are well equipped, all these cons are to important to me to recommend this hotel. There are better organized hotels in Cebu.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank historicgen777
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

Very nice and clean bit overpriced compered to the area u can find everything here and the staff are little slow but gets there in the end rooms are ok size nicely decored and good views
Nice place to stay