“There is no better way to explore the Philippines then with Bugoy Bikers”
Review of Bugoy Bikers

Bugoy Bikers
Ranked #4 of 29 Tours in Cebu City
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain biking tours and Outdoor Tours in the Visayas; Day tours weekend tours and longer trips around the Visayas. Join our classic 13 day bike tour or just experience Cebu, Bohol or Camotes on the bicycle.We also customize tours for your needs
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I already did together with my girlfriend two fantastic tours with the Bugoy Bikers team around Philippines. The first tour was the Visayas tour in the southern part of the Philippines. The tour was very well organized, the destinations perfectly choosen, the Hotels simple but very good and the experience unbelievable. The second tour was on the famous island of Palawan. The tour was shorter but the places we visted unbelievable beautifull. The Palawan tour brings you in only 10 days to the best destinations in Asia. If you love water and beaches, choose the Palawan tour. If you love adventure, mountains, rice terracess and of course beaches then choose the Visayas tour. The prices for the tours are really fair and worth every Peso!

The Team perfectly taked care about us and if my girlfriend gets tired there was always the bus behind us to get her a little rest.

Thanks for one of the best time in my live. We are looking forward for the next tour with Bugoy Bikers this year!

Chris & Paula

2  Thank Lingamer
There are newer reviews for Bugoy Bikers

Reviewed 14 April 2012

I am Filipino working in Germany and traveling with 3 girlfriends around the Philippines. My friends and I decided to see Olango Island with Bugoy Bikers as all of them bike often back in Frankfurt. I am a novice, never having biked more than a couple of kilometers before but the guides Laurence and Jun were extremely helpful and patient. It was a great way also for Europeans to see life in a small island: locals playing basketball, sounds of cockfighting (sabong), villagers doing Karaoke, little children playing.

2  Thank mandarinfish76
Reviewed 11 April 2012

We rented bikes with panniers from Bugoy Bikers for three weeks and we've had an amazing time. They gave us useful information about the best trails, where to stay, and told us a lot about Philipino culture. Better than the Lonely Planet :-)
We also highly recommend the B&B. You really felt at home and it is a very relaxing place to stay, a nice escape from busy Cebu City.

2  Thank EefjeReijbroek
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We rented mountain bikes and transport from the guys and they were extremely friendly, available and helpful in supporting us in our adventure. Take into consideration that at the prices they charge, you cannot expect high-end full suspension bikes. But what you get are functioning, solidly equipped and maintained hardtails.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

If you have a sense of adventure but like the idea of having a qualified staff of local guides to keep you on track, this is the tour group for you. There is a good bit of cycling however this is not like other tours I've been on where you just crank out mile after mile and sleep and start over. There are days with no cycling and just island hopping, hiking and other activities as well as days with rather robust amounts of cycling. There was also a sag wagon/Jeepney if it became to much. All in all a very professionally run outfit. I am returning with my daughter in March 2012. Mike Crum Florida, U.S.A.

1  Thank FlCrum