1,083 results
All reviews ayala mall budget hotel the ground floor rooms are small basic needs jeepney terminal convenience store short stay double room place to sleep lechon stone's throw location is great walking distance clean hotel wi fi comfy bed
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I love it. Approachable Receptionist:) Friendly guard very helpful staffs :) I love the bed and the fragrance. Great value of money :) Make sure to register on their website to get a very cheap price. I love my stay :)

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Grace S, General Manager at Red Planet Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Dear Explore 780638,

It is always a pleasure to know that our guests had a great stay and bring home with them wonderful memories. We are also happy to know that you were able to enjoy best deals through our website. We are most concerned with the satisfaction of our guests and your positive feedback is of great value to us.

It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to more opportunities to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

Very clean, good beds, good linens, good locations, parking, lots of hot water in clean showers. They cover all the basic requirements very well and keep the room sizes on the smaller end so they keep the price down

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Gordon K,

It gives us great pleasure to receive very encouraging feedback from our guests. Thank you very much for taking the time to appreciate the standards and the service and for choosing Red Planet.

It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to more visits in the future.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

for a budget hotel with international branches, red planet should have offered more. although wifi is readily accessible and cable TV is available, somehow, there’s still that something that makes you feel uneasy and unsatisfied.

there was no complimentary bottled water to welcome guests. shower ger/shampoo/conditioner were all
combined in one dispenser. room space was quite cramped and a mini-folding customized table attached to the wall was insufficient to accommodate your food and other knicknacks that would mess up the bed. a ceiling fan was rightfully placed there to aid the airconditioner which was insufficient to cool the room.

the blanket was not changed when i got in. it was used already by a guest who came before me. how did i know? the same faded stain i saw was at the exact location on the linen when i put my bag inside the room. i requested for a replacement from housekeeping but it did not happen.

it still earned 3 dots from me. after all, the staff are downright courteous especially the guards at the ground floor who were earnest and sincere in helping out the guests.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Grace S, General Manager at Red Planet Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Ms. Irene F,

Thank you for your feedback. Your comment about the linens caused us great concern. We value very much our promise to provide clean and comfortable accommodation and your comment came as a surprise. The many positive feedback we receive on cleanliness is a testament that we are serious in keeping that promise. Please accept our apologies if it was not the same quality you receive during your stay. Rest assured this will be looked into and shall be addressed with the concern team.

Your praise for the service of our staff especially our guards at the ground floor is very much appreciated. The staff would like to extend their gratitude for the recognition.

Thank you for choosing Red Planet. It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope that we left you with enough reasons to stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I highly recommend Red Planet because of the staff primarily, and the cleanliness of the rooms. It is my hotel of choice when I travel to Southeast Asia. The Cebu staff are very professional from the ground floor folks to everyone else.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Grace S, General Manager at Red Planet Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Mr. Paul C,

Your praise for the service of our staff and the hotel cleanliness is very much appreciated. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day. Thank you for making Red Planet your choice during your travels.

It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I flew to Cebu on a 52-hour work trip. It was my first time and I was there for the first time which is why I wanted to make the most out of it. While the traffic going to the city was mildly intense, it was great the Red Planet was located right in the middle of the city. It's super easy to get to the IT Park, much more to go to the business park. I love how House of Lechon is just around the corner and that Ayala Center Cebu is just a couple hundred meters away. The room was super clean, the AC is great. The water pressure is amazing as advertised and the internet connection was good too. I was able to work away from work and stay connected to my colleagues.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Grace S, General Manager at Red Planet Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear jcpullan,

It is a pleasure to know that we played a significant role in making your first visit to Cebu amazing. We really work hard to offer the best stay in the best possible way so we are happy to know that it was to your satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Red Planet and for taking the time to share with us your feedback.