3,426 results
All reviews ayala mall breakfast buffet corner room swimming pool star hotel pleasant stay business trip mini bar checking in early check enjoyed my stay deluxe room puso security concierge philippines taxi
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Really good value and great location. In room massage was good quality. Front desk and lobby staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet good quality and fair price. Very convenient to the Ayala Center Shopping Mall.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
QuestCebuGM, General Manager at Quest Hotel and Conference Center - Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Dear Brian F
Thank you very much for your kind words. It is important for us to be able to provide good value to our discerning guests, and I am happy to hear that we delivered on this. We look forward to welcoming you again at the Quest Cebu.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

One can't go wrong with this hotel. This simple yet modern accommodation central in Cebu City and opposite Ayala Mall makes this hotel a very convenient place to stay. Staff were very accommodating to our needs especially to our multiple requests of "packed breakfast" due to dawn tour pick ups. Although I didn't get to properly explore the facilities of this hotel, suffice to say the rooms are clean and well-maintained. If ever in Cebu City again, I'll surely stay here.

Stayed: February 2017
QuestCebuGM, General Manager at Quest Hotel and Conference Center - Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Dear A N
We work hard on providing cool, clean, and comfy accommodations and I am happy to hear that we delivered this to you. Our staff understand that many of our guests require very early meal arrangements and thus we are happy to provide you your packed breakfast so you can be on your way at the crack of dawn. Thank you very much and we look forward to welcoming you again to Quest Cebu!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Stayed here for 5 nights with my mom and sister in a junior suite and really, really loved it. Check in was super easy (I prepaid), and so was checkout. The room -- same type that I stayed in before -- was, again, super nice, with a king-sized bed and a living room with a roomy sofa bed. Both rooms have plasma TVs and split-style ACs that worked great. Our view overlooked the pool. The linens were soft and clean, and there were plenty of outlets for the three of us. We were on the 9th floor and the wifi worked perfectly for us -- I had to work every night I was there and never had any problems with speed or dropped connections.

As always, the staff were soooooo incredibly nice and helpful. We generally don't like to get housekeeping when we stay at hotels, but we do often make requests for toilet paper, extra towels, and water. All requests were fulfilled quickly and with a smile.

I love the pool area. I didn't swim, but I hung out there to smoke and chat with my family who live in the city. We ordered drinks one night and the service was fast and friendly. My pina colada was tasty if a bit weak, but that's good for me because I'm a lightweight. Can't speak to the prices because my sister paid.

The location is simply awesome if you like Ayala Mall as much as we do. I've been to Ayala, SM City and SM Seaside and Ayala is my favorite. It's beautiful, has a ton of good restaurants and shops, and is super easy to walk to from Quest (we took both the pedestrian-designated route and the suicide route -- I recommend the former).

The clientele here are a mix of Asians (Koreans, Chinese, Filipinos and Filipino-Americans), Australians and some Europeans. I saw families and young, single types.

We ate at the breakfast buffet a couple of times, and the food was better than I remembered it being the last time I stayed here. It's not cheap (by Filipino standards), but it's really plentiful. We mostly ate at Ayala, though -- definitely try Laguna Cafe and Abaca, and get fresh bread at Rustan's market.

My sister stayed at the Marriott the last time she visited Cebu and told me she preferred Quest because it's cheaper and hipper than the Marriott and still super nice and close to Ayala.

Room Tip: Go for a junior suite -- it's a GREAT value.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Dear lomigirl,
Thank you for the great review and for highlighting the comfort of our well appointed Jr Suite room and our plentiful breakfast buffet. It is indeed the favorite of guests who wish for extra space, whether it be for lounging or for work. We have worked hard to provide high speed wifi and I am glad we were able to deliver on this. We look forward to welcoming you and your sister again to your cool, clean, and comfy Quest Cebu.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

2nd time here, 1st time I was part of a 3man business trip and all of us were satisfied.

This time I was alone and went for the junior suite which was worth the couple of thousand php extra. Breakfast lacked soft cheeses (only cheddar) and i didnt fancy anything else so asked 'Steve' if there was any available...5 minutes later he returned with a cheese plate for me. Great service.

Easy checking in and checking out + security are very friendly and remembered me from the last visit.

Worth staying here if you want to be close to Ayala Mall (5minutes walk).

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr Asiabusiness,
I am happy to hear you enjoyed both your stays, for business and leisure. Our Jr Suites are very popular especially to those looking for the luxury of a much bigger space. I have passed on your kind words to Steve and the front desk, indeed our people are our greatest strength. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again to Quest Cebu.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

I went with my friends to PI, it was my first time to Cebu. This place was great and worth the money. Staff were friendly too..Will be back to PI next year too. I love this place and the people. Very friendly and happy.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
QuestCebuGM, General Manager at Quest Hotel and Conference Center - Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Dear Raj T
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for highlighting our friendly staff members and the great value for money we offer to all guests. We look forward to your next stay at the Quest Cebu.